14

I can't remember anyone asking for my number, wait, even if they ask me, I would still not give it to them.

And I also can't remember myself giving number to someone except to Elkie, Shuhua, Yuqi, my investigator, my manager and Erica. That's all the people who knows my number.

Is someone pranking me or what? April alread passed and it's almost October.

Maybe the person typed something wrong while dialing another person's number. Yeah, that must be the reason.

I didn't answer the call, nor end it. I just put it back on the bedside table and let it finish ringing. Thankfully, the unknown caller didn't called it again. That person must have realized he or she called the wrong number.

I fell asleep immediately, and had a good sleep. When I woke up, I saw the maid went inside and placed some clothes on the couch, says Alicia asked some of them to buy clothes for us.

I fixed the bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath. I couldn't find where the extra toothbrushes are at so I just used the mouthwash I found here before going out. The clothes that Alicia asked someone to buy for me fits my size perfectly. It's not big or small, it's fitted.

I went downstairs and the maids led me to the sining area, I saw the two munching on their breakfast already.

"Good morning!" Erica greeted me, as their eyes landed on me. I nodded and sat down infront of her. "Uh, how much is this?" I ask Alicia before getting food.

She shook her head. "It's okay, just think of it as a friendly gift." She answers as she gives a small smile to me.

I just nodded at her and mumbled a 'thank you' before started eating.

The breakfast went well, but I missed eating korean dishes. Especially, my unnies and my brother's.

After sending Erica back to her house, I decided to go to the mall to buy more notebooks because I remembered I have run out of stock because of how many sentences I wrote on every sheet.

I fished my phone from my pockets when I felt it vibrate again. My eyebrows met each other when the caller who called me accidentally is calling me again.

Who the hell is this shit? That person must have still not realize that he or she is calling the wrong fucking number.

Isn't that obvious that the person whom they calling--me, is not answering their call because I don't know them?

Irritated, I ended the call and put it back on my bag. If this number appears on my screen again, I am going to block this.

I don't care if this is important or not, I don't give a fucking shit.

I also ate lunch here on a korean restaurant. The dishes are quite good but my brother's are the best.

Thankfully, that caller didn't called me again. And hopefully, that person finally realized that he or she is calling the wrong person.

I made my way home and lied down on my bed. And didn't realize I have fallen asleep.

It was almost 6 when I woke up so I quickly took a half bath and put on my clothes and went out to go to work.

I was the last one to arrive and they are now currenly preparing the drinks and the tables. As soon as I put my bag on the dressing room, I joined the others on cleaning so we can finish easily and can open the bar now.

That's what we always do at night. The heir's sister, I think is staying low. Maybe she noticed that I'm getting suspicious now and watches every worker here on the bar secretly.