19

I looked at Shuhua again who's now swallowing the food she just ate.

"What?" I asked.

She smirks. "Why avoid her when you can kill her? Duh, you're the great great Chou Tzuyu, right? And you're seriously gonna avoid that girl instead of killing her already? What are you? A pussy? I thought you said this isn't your style, if you smell something fishy, you kill the motherfucking person right away, period."

Wow, that's long, though. But it hit me. That's what I always tell to myself. If Chou Tzuyu smells something fishy, she'll kill you right away.

But why can't I do the same thing to Erica?

"Shuhua's right, but don't you think you need to ask her about this? We still aren't sure, though." Elkie added. Worry was evident on her expression, worried because if I do kill Erica once we meet again, maybe she isn't really the one.

But how can I stop myself from that? I already jump into conclusions and I cannot go back again.

The two notices immediately that I was now not into myself because of thinking so hard because of this serious matter. "Yeah, maybe you should avoid her for now, but if there's something fishy again, I recommend you to pull the trigger, and baam! Say bye bye!" Shuhua says again.

"And we haven't found any informations about the war thing, it stopped when you met your friends, and they stopped asking me about it after they saw you." Elkie says.

Yeah, it affected me so bad To the point that I don't want to find any more informations about the war but when I found an information about her, I started to focus on her and her only.

"Okay, let's go change the fucking topic, bitches. Let's watch a movie." Shuhua says and stands up and went to the tv and grabbed the remote.

The two was really focused when we watched 5 movies while me, in the outside, you can see that I'm staring at the screen but in the inside, my systems are failing and will be replaced with anger as soon as I give up fixing it.

Shuhua asked Elkie if she can sleep on her bed tonight because she knows she wouldn't be able to sleep early because she's going to be worried for me just staring at the ceiling the whole night.

Elkie was worried too but they knew it's the best if they let me alone for tonight so I can think thoroughly about this matter.

Unknownwingly, I reached for my phone on the bedside table and opened it.

I tapped the gallery button. I hope this can calm me down.

"YOU BITCH! YOU COME BACK HERE YOU MOTHERFUCKING GRANDMA, IM NAYEON!!" Jeongyeon unnie's loud and scary voice echoed through out the whole quiet room.

I'm watching an old video of the nine of us, this was recorded 7 years ago. We were in Japan this day, enjoying our vacation after succesfully killing a group from Western Mafias that is responsible for the death of 500 cetizens from South Korea.

So we had to step in and killed them for the justice of those civilians, after that, our head booked us a flight on Japan and made us stay for 2 weeks on the most famous beach resort there.

We didn't had any problems on buying this kind of things, or ordering or more, we have Momo unnie, Sana unnie, and Mina unnie. Sana unnie even flirted with the bartender on a famous bar so we won't pay for our drinks, good thing Sana unnie is good at this so we got almost a dozen of free drinks because of it.

Jeongyeon unnie was having a peaceful time lying down on the sand when Nayeon unnie came to her and splashed water right into her face. Jeongyeon unnie would've let her live but the water is from the sea so it's obviously salty.