43

"Where's Erica?" I asked her, my fists clenched even more as she smirks.

"Why do you care about her? Is that what a 'true' friend do after she doubted her? You doubted her now you're finding her." She crazily laughs. 

"Tell me where the fuck she is." I gritted my teeth as anger starts to rise in my whole body. "Or what? You're gonna tell your fiancé about this."

"And oh, I wonder why you came here alone. Let me guess." She puts her index finger on her chin, acting like thinking well in fact she doesn't know the word thinking because her brain is useless, including herself.

"You escaped them, am I right?" She smiles at me. "I wonder if they're now finding Elkie because she helped you--"

"Don't you fucking dare to touch any one of them, Alicia. I will literally show you how evil I can be if you do."

"I'd like to accept that as a challenge, then."

"You bitch." I muttered.

"I always am, and a better bitch than you." After that, she took out her gun and pointed it at me.

Thanks to my quick reflexes, I also took out my gun and fired back at her. I ran towards my bed and hid there. "Bitch you shouldn't have come back!"

"You should've killed yourself before you sent me that message!" I shouted back and peeked, I gasped when I saw her ran away so I quickly stood up and grabbed my bag and followed her outside. I can't let her go away!

No one will help me to track her! If I call any one of them, they'll track me instead.

Carnapping isn't in my mind but after remembering I don't have any fucking car with me, I broke the window beside the driver's seat of the Bulgari car parked across my house's lot and immediately went inside.

Good thing the keys are on the visor so I pressed the button that indicates it'll stop the car from alarming, I started the engine and followed Alicia right away.

I can't let her get the fucking away. Now that I found out that she used Erica to hide her identity from me.

Shit! Is this what you really call being a true friend to her, Tzuyu? She treated you like a sister while you treated her like shit!

She was the victim her yet you think of her as the--fuck! I don't know what I am going to do to myself once I see Erica.

I don't know if I'm able to forgive myself for making her live in hell for almost 6 months!

This is all your fault, Tzuyu! This is all your fucking fault.

I tried shooting her car's tires whenever our cars are the only ones on the road but she avoids it quickly. Shit, I ain't an expert on shooting while driving.

As I realize that we're now heading our way away from the city, I started to prepare myself. I knew she's taking me to their headquarters wherein I don't have the power to stop her.

Their men will stop me and I need to prepare myself for them to see how evil I am when it comes to my friends.

But does Erica still consider me as her friend? I doubt it. I turned my back on her. I doubted her. I hurt her feelings. I made her feel she doesn't deserve my protection. I made her feel worse.

She wasn't able to get inside their headquarters right after their men opened the gate because I stepped on the accelerator speed immediately.

I opened the door and immediately fired at the guys who are in front of me before turning my back on them after making sure they're all dead.