57

My mouth hung agape as I looked at Jungkook who has a calm expression. The woman—my mother, who's in front of us starts crying.

He meant we're going to Taiwan?! Fuck! I should've known!

We heard another footstep coming closer to us. "What—" Like how she reacted, that's how he reacted after his eyes fell on me.

"Appa, who?" I heard our son asked.

"T-Tzu—"

"Kaja." I held our eldest son's hand and pulled him away. "Tzu!" Jungkook followed me shortly.

I opened the door and gestured our eldest son to get inside the car. He has a confused expression on his face. He didn't say anything about it but I'm sure he's going to ask us later.

Despite that he's just five, he's already mature. He can sense if there's something wrong going on around him or not, he can sense if this is the right to ask because he's curious.

"Tzu." I took our second son from his arms and gave him to his hyung. "Eomma."

"Stay here." I told them and closed the door, luckily, I didn't slam it, or else, they'll get scared.

"What the fuck are you thinking, Jeon Jungkook?!"

"Tzu, listen—"

"I should've known that we're going here!" I said again, not letting him speak.

"Tzu, calm down—"

"I thought we already talked about this! Don't you see that I don't want to see them anymore?!" I shouted once again.

I can't with this! Why is he making me meet them again?! I know our family is powerful and we can have everything we want but this?! I don't want this!

I will never want this!

"Tzu—"

"What's your reason this time, JK?!" I couldn't control myself anymore! I know our sons will get scared of me because this is the first time they see me getting angry so bad!

Yes, I get angry before this but this time is different! He brought me right to my parents who fucking left me in Seoul when I was just still a kid and don't know anything at all!

"Fuck." I turned my back on him, trying to calm myself. I don't want to scare our kids.

"Tzuyu, listen to me."

I didn't answer, nor look back at him. He knew that I'm listening to his reason now and it's his chance to tell me about it or not because he's sure that we're going to fight about this once we get home.

"You learned how to forgive."

"And you expect me to forgive them to?" I asked. "Yeah."

I let out a bitter laugh. Seriously, Jungkook?

"You're being serious?" I faced him. "How could I forgive the ones who treated me like shit?"

"How could I forgive them, huh?"

"If you'll hear them."

I immediately shook my head. No, I don't want to talk to them. Meeting them again isn't in my plans for the rest of my life. I don't want to see them again.

Our kids did ask us about our parents but we told them they already left the world because they're now old. They didn't know that their Eomma lied and I wanted to keep it that way.

But now, they found out that their grandma and grandpa are still alive. And their Eomma lied.

How could I forgive them for throwing me away? How could I forgive them after what they had done to me? How could I forgive them for making me feel like I don't deserve to be alive? How could I forgive them for treating me like I'm a piece of a fucking trash?