10

I was literally frozen in that moment. Like I was thrown into the most coldest water in the world and was taken out by some people who's just fishing and I'm stuck inside in a big ice.

Between the fight that is currently happening right now, some thing happened.

I don't know if I can say this is good or bad, I just.. do not know.

I couldn't move, I couldn't open my mouth and talk, I couldn't look away, I couldn't do everthing at this moment except to stare at the person who called me.

I was brought back to reality when someone hugged me. I can clearly hear their cries while I only stare from afar.

"Tzuyu! Oh my God, y-you're alive!" Sana unnie cries even more as she cups my cheeks. My eyes are starting to get teary but I did all what I can do to not let those tears fall.

Dahyun unnie and Mina unnie continued to cry on my shoulder. "You're here! You're here!" She joined the other two on hugging me.

Each seconds that passes by, their grip around me tighten.

"Come with us, Tzuyu! We're going back to Korea." Dahyun unnie held my hand tightly, like she decides not to let go of me again.

"Dahyun-ssi! We need to go! We won't get any information this time!" Some men started to walk towards them and held their arms. "Your hubands will kill us if anything happens to you!"

My three unnies all looked at me in unison, with their begging crying eyes.

"Tzu, come with us! You don't deserve to live here! You'll die!" Sana unnie says as her eyes roam around my body. Her eyes slightly widened as she saw my shoulder bleeding. "Tzuyu, come on please, you're not safe here! They'll kill you!"

No unnie, I'm not safe either in Korea. Every place I go at is not safe for me. Trouble will always find its way to get me.

It will not leave me until I die.

Tzuyu, you have your voice! Why can't you fucking speak?! You're not--

The unnies hugged me and use themselves as a cover as our enemies starts to fire bullets at us again, while the mens they are with starts to exchange bullets with them. "We need to go!"

"Tzuyu! Kaja!"

"Miss Tzuyu! We need to go!" I turned around and saw my backup, they have already opened the door for the van for me to get inside.

But how? I was stuck in the middle of something really really important.

This is the first time I saw my three unnies again, they didn't aged at all but you can see in their eyes that there is still something missing to them and that's me.

I couldn't decide immediately. I think I cannot even decide.

"Tzuyu, please! Come with us! This isn't your home!" Dahyun unnie cried. "Tzu.." Mina unnie says.

"Please, baby. Please." Sana unnie continued to plead. "You aren't safe here."

And so are you, and you, and you. You're not safe here. Your lives will be at risk if I come back.

And I did one of the most thing I have regretted so much.

I pushed them away and ran towards the van. Their screams made my heart ached even more. I turned my back on them again.

"Tzuyu! Hajima!!" That is the last thing I heard before they closed the door and started driving away from the fight scene.

My tears fell and I cried the whole ride to the airport.