18

Anger.

Yes, anger. That's what I only fucking felt after seeing the picture that I fucking set it on fire outside the bar.

She's indirectly telling me that she's fucking blackmailing me by using Elkie!

Fucking hell, Tzuyu. She's making a move every time you don't or you do. While you're here, chillin' like a fuckin' ordinary girl.

And what irritates me the most is the hand writing is difderent from Erica's! It's difficult for me to find who she really was! It feels like she asked someone to write so I will have a hard time finding out who is she really is!

I went back inside and cleaned the floor. I can't let my manager finds this out, he already agreed on giving me leave for 3 days for her birthday, he might take back what he said.

I was fucking annoyed the whole time while wiping all the fucking bloods on the floor, to the point like I should've also set the whole place into fire! The blood fucking smells like shit! I wonder where she got this.

And the purse is ruined! Shit! I'm gonna need to buy another purse for her before I go home tomorrow!

None of them noticed that I brought a paper bag with me when I went inside, it means she is really watching me! Maybe she put the blood inside when I'm still outside!

I put it back on the paper bag and went outside. As soon as I saw the trashbin, I threw it and walked to my car.

But stopped when I heard a familiar voice, talking to someone over the phone.

Erica?

"Yeah.." What is she doing in here?

"I already did. Yes, I already put it in the bag."

My heart started to race after I heard what she just said.

S-She's the one who did that?

Impossible! She isn't here! I'm just hallucinating, yeah! I'm just hallucinating!

I let out a sigh and rubbed my eyes. "She isn't real, she isn't real--"

"Okay, I'll make sure of it."

Unable to hold, I opened my mouth and say, "Erica?" She was startled. Of course. She quickly purs her phone in her pocket before looking at me.

Eyes widened, pupils are shaking, lips are trying to form a smile at me.

"H-Hey." She shakily says as she lifts her hand and waved it at me. I couldn't help but to raise an eyebrow at her.

Stop fucking doubting her, Chou Tzuyu. But my mind isn't cooperating with me.

"I thought you're on a leave?" I asked, voice is starting to get suspicious because of how she acted.

She nervously chuckled and rubbed her nape as her pupils shakens again. Her eyes wandered around, avoiding mine.

Why? Why are you avoiding it?

"I-I came b-back b-because I f-forgot to a-ask our manager a-about somet-thing." She stutters while chuckling a bit between the words she let out.

I wanted to believe her but fuck, because of what I heard earlier, my whole system doesn't want to believe the lies that are leaving her mouth.

Erica, are you the sister of the heir of North America Mafia?

That. That question is the question that I wanted to ask her after I found out some infos about the girl that is the same to hers.

Her phone rang once again, my eyes fell on her hand, that is now taking her phone out of her pockets. "I-I need to go."