22

Holy shit! Yeah! HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!

This isn't happening! This isn't fucking happening!

He stood up from his seat and started to walk on the people who's crowding the dance floor. I stood up and too and followed him but fuck, I lost him!

Shit!

I excused myself to my co-workera and went inside to the dressing room and immediately went to the restroom and locked the door.

"I thought y'all said you guys made sure that that no Western Mafia will sneak inside the party."

"Yes, Miss Tzuyu! And what do you mean by that?"

"Yeah, what do you mean by that, Tzu?" Elkie asks, sleepily.

"Because I fucking saw the heir of South America Mafia!" I cupped my mouth after realizing that I shouted it.

Shit! I hope that no one entered the dressing room at the same time I shouted.

That is a risky thing you fucking did, Tzuyu! Didn't you realized that you're in a room that is placed on a public place?!

Goodness!

"WHAT?!" Elkie shouted. "ABORT ABORT MISSION--"

"Stop shouting!"

"What do we do, Miss Tzuyu?"

"Wait for my signal, check your surroundings, he's here and I'm sure there are Western Mafias that are surrounding the whole place." I said before walking out. "Copy, Miss Tzuyu."

I heaved a deep sigh and calmed myself. You can't lose your cool for now, Tzuyu. Don't make the move first, plan what you are going to do once he makes the move before you attack.

As much as I wanted to evacuate these people, I can't because their lives are already at risk.

How did he he sneaked in without my back-up knowing he's part of the Western Mafia, worst, he's the heir of South America Mafia!

Luckily, none of them noticed that I am actually now sweating to death because o f nervouseness. And I'm nervous for Alicia, why?

BECAUSE THE FREAKING MAN SHE'S TALKING ABOUT IS NO OTHER THAN THE HEIR OF SOUTH AMERICA MAFIA!

"Sally, you okay?" One of our co-workers asked when I came back to the counter to get more drinks to serve.

NO! I AM NOT OKAY! I LITERALLY AM NOT OKAY! BECAUSE YOUR LIVES IS AT STAKE RIGHT NOW AND FUCK, I HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF A PLAN I WILL DO ONCE THEY MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!

"Hey, Sally." She snapped her fingers infront of my face. "You look pale."

"I-I'm fine." I answered and carried the tray once again after she put new drinks on it.

Shit. I can't think at all. I don't know what to do, I just kept serving and serving until I realized I'm offering them a tray only.

Go back to your fucking senses, Chou Tzuyu! This isn't the time to be-argh!

"You're offering me a tray, girl, do you think I can drink it?" A businesswoman said and rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm sorry, ma'am." She tch-ed and continued talking to her friend. You're embarassing yourself infront of so many people, Tzuyu. Get the fuck back to your senses!

"Hey, what happened there?" Alicia asks worriedly as soon as I went to her side, Erica was seated beside her, looking at the both of us. "You're sweating too, it's not that hot, what's happening to you, Sally?" She asks again as she started to wipe it using her hand.