42

My mind was pre-occupied because of the message I received the whole time when we ate the snack I made.

Jungkook suddenly got confused after learning that I wasn't into myself when I went back to his office. I just told him that I suddenly felt dizzy when I went out to search for my purse, though I wasn't sure that I convinced him with that, I still hoped he is.

I sat on the bed, holding both sides of my head as it starts to ache again.

Tzuyu, what the hell did you left there? Yes, I know that I sometimes forgot about Alicia and Erica but that's everything I forget! But, what the hell is she talking about?

The door opened, it was late for me to put my hands back down on the bed because Jungkook entered right after he opened the door.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" He asks, worried was evident in his voice as he sits on the bed. I nodded my head at him and flashes a small smile. 

Lying is really one of my strengths. I wonder where I can enroll myself in a school where they teach students how to act like nothing is happening to you before they can catch you in the act.

That's the only thing where I always fail at.

"I'm gonna be cooking a soup for tonight's dinner, so it'll help your head to stop aching." He says as he caresses my hand. I nodded my head once again. "Do you want me to cook anything else? To make you feel better."

There is, to ask someone to track the sender who sent that message to me earlier.

But, no. I know that as soon as I told him about this, he'll be even more worried and would not leave my side 24/7. He needs to meet the other leaders about what they are about to do soon and he can't just cancel it.

The tension grows even more as seconds pass by, and it grew even more, for me, after receiving the message. 

"No, I'm okay with the soup." I quietly answered. "I'll take a nap for a while." I lied down on the bed, he stood up and helped me cover my body with our blanket.

"I'll wake you up once it's dinner time." He bent down and kissed m forehead before going out of the room.

I was able to fall asleep though some shits are into my head, as time goes by, my dream suddenly shows something to me that I couldn't see clearly.

But I was able to identify only two things, papers, and pens. What the fuck is that? What do I have to do with those? Do I need to write something for the Western Mafias? The fuck.

I don't believe the sayings that your dream will somehow come true, or shows you signs about some things or what, but after dreaming about this, I knew it has a connection to what the sister of the leader of North America has sent to me.

But, I still don't know what was its connection to the message. Am I getting dumb or something? The great Chou Tzuyu isn't dumb. She's fucking intelligent as hell but why the fuck am I acting so dumb--argh!

Before even Jungkook can go back to our room, I went out and went to the kitchen to check if he's done cooking.

But he isn't, he's talking to someoen over the phone while stirring the soup he made on the pot.

"It smells good." I mumbled after seeing a glimpse of it. "Yeah, hyung, I'll be there soon." He quickly says before turning off his phone. "Can't sleep?" He glanced at me.

"A bit, but I managed to sleep for 30 minutes I think." I answered and sat on the stool. "Taehyung hyung has contacted the other leaders, we'll be flying to China tonight with all the other members with us."