34

"Tzu, you looked like a tomato."

I sent my brother my deadliest glare as he continues to tease me, I can't believe this!

The three of us are still in the hallway and this freaking man beside me is still not uttering any word and just watched me kill my great brother by my glares.

And Mingyu oppa acts like the glares I am sending to him doesn't affect him at all, but deep inside him, I knew he's praying for me not to kill him because Yerim will be lonely.

It's not like I can't accompany her, tch.

"Oh, I thought you guys are going to talk?" Mingyu oppa moved out of the way and we saw Dahyun unnie, Chaeyoung, and Yerim.

Their eyes widened as they saw my red face, great. These two are going to tell the other unnies what happened to me if I let Mingyu oppa tell them why my face is so fucking red.

Is it my fault that this monster here suddenly pinned me onto the wall and pounced on me?

I can't believe him! I think he really knew now that he's now my weakness and as soon as I surrender my fucking self to him, game fucking over. He can fucking control me now.

"Tzuyu?! Oh my! What happened to you?!" Dahyun unnie went to me and cupped my cheeks. "Yah! What did you do to her?!" She glares at my brother who still has a teasing smile on his face.

"Why ask me?" He asks, I warned him through my glare but he just fucking ignored me." It's not like I'm the one who kissed her."

FUCKING HELL. THIS MAN REALLY WANTED WAR, HUH!

"GYU!!" I stomped my feet because of annoyance while he just laughed at me.

The three gasps in unison and slowly looked at this freaking man beside me with eyes, their gaze starts to shift in both of us. "What?! You two--"

"Can we fucking just drop this topic? I'm tired." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "But h-how--why? You two are--"

"PLEASE?" My brother continued to laugh but in just a snap, he's now screaming in pain, maybe Yerim pinched his waist or arm or so whatever.

"You go and sleep beside Jungkook, Tzuyu's sleeping beside me, idiot." Yerim held my hand and pulled me away from the. "YAH!"

The both of us immediately went inside, she didn' even looked back to see my brother shouting that this isn't fair. That shit. "Did you two really..." Sighing, I nodded my head slowly at her. "And?"

"And he saw us." I rolled my eyes once again. As soon as the elevator stopped, we both went to their room immediately. She locked the door and even called Hoseok oppa to do not give the duplicate key of their room to Mingyu if he asks him about it.

Great! Yerim's on my side! "And he kept teasing you?"

I nodded once again. "He says we made up "quite easily", it's not my fault that he suddenlt did that."

"Tzu, you're irresistable. Plus, Jungkook is serious about you. If I were him, I would literally take you there."

I thought she"s on my side but after saying those words, she lets out a laugh, making me glare at her.

"I thought you're on my side?!"

"I never said I was on your side, I took you away from them because I know you weren't able to sleep with him after this." She smirks and continued to laugh. "And do you think I am thanking you for that?"

"Yes, I saved you from him who's about to eat his most awaited meal."

"KIM YERIM!!!" I stomped my feet and went to their bed, I buried my fave on the pillow, trying hard not to listen to Yerim's loud laughs.