12

Enjoy the upcoming, updates today! As a gift to my precious readers! Happy birthday to me! I will post my picture and my video on the next chapter since I'm using my brother's phone right now, hehe, enjoy anyway!

———

SHIT! THIS IS--

Fuck, I just got my second information about his sister! But how the hell am I gonna search for her?

I can't just search the people whose birthday is on December 24, 2000 like Erica and Alicia. It will take a year before I can find her!

I shook my head as I bent down to get my pen and started to write notes about it.

After that, I dialed Elkie's number as I eat my lunch.

"What?"

I winced when she answered the call and asked me using her the most serious voice she has. Are you really that mad at me, Elkie Chong?

"I found another information about his sister." I answered. "What about it?"

"She's born on December 24, 2000. Like her brother, she likes to hide her fave whenever she does her mission, and she's the most skilled Mafia in the Western Countries."

"That's all?" She asks after I finished speaking. I hummed in reponse. "Yeah."

"Gotta tell this to your friends, bye." And before I can react, she ended the call.

What the fuck, Elkie?! Seriously?!

Great! I then dialed Shuhua's number to also tell her what I found. "Bitch, I cannot give you what you want."

"Elkie just ended the call without letting me speak after I told her a new information I found about the heir's sister!"

Shuhua's laugh in the other line echoed through my house. She's probably thinking that I deserve the treatment that Elkie gave me earlier because of what I decided two weeks ago.

"Hah! Can't handle this type of Elkie Chong? If I were you, I'm gonna say sorry to her for deciding so stupidly."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"So you called, it means you gonna rant on something or what?"

"The heir's sister is born on December 24, 2000."

"Uhuh, and?"

"She's also the most skilled Mafia in the Western. But I'm much more skilled than her."

"But the most dumbest person I ever met." She lets out a laugh after that. "Can you not?! I'm already irritated here!" She laughed even more.

If Shuhua isn't just one of my best friends I would literally hunt her down right now!

"Why are you irritated in the first place? Elkie should be the one who's irritated not you, bitch." She answers.

"I can't believe I am friends with you." I sarcastically says as I cross my arms.

"I can't believe your dumber than me."

"YEH MOTHERFUCKING SHUHUA!!" And after that, she ended the call.

GOSH! I SHOULD'VE CALLED SOMEONE WHOM I CAN TALK TO NORMALLY!

Luckily, Erica called me to tell she's bored and she wants us to shop for new clothes so I agreed, to stop myself from hunting Shuhua down.

Even if I admit it or not, her words stabbed me. I was dumb. Yep. The dumbest when it comes to situations like this, but can you blame me? I did that for them to be safe, even though it means that I'm not allowes to see them anymore.