25

Elkie's words never left my mind once again and kept me awake all night. I kept thinking and thinking about it all night long until I realize that it's almost sunrise and the unnies will wake up soon.

He's the missing piece of me.

He will always be.

But why? Why him? Why is he the missing piece of me? Everyone knows how dangerous it can be if I keep fighting for my love for him. He'll be in danger if Erica finds out that the most successful CEO of the most successful company in the whole world that is still missing is my ex-boyfriend.

And she mentioned before that she liked him, just like Eunseo. Who wouldn't like him though? He's beyond perfect.

He's the man that every woman wants, including me.

Let's get some sleep, Tzuyu. Relax your mind for now and focus on spending your time with your unnies, and wait for your brother to come back.

I should stop thinking about him, for real this time. It'll hurt me even more if I keep thinking about him. We're not getting back together.

I was about to close my eyes when the door opened. Shit, I think it's already sunrise. "Tzuyu? Are you awake?"

Jeongyeon unnie opened the lampshade on the bedside table. "It's just 6 in the morning."

"I haven't started sleeping yet, unnie." I whispered. "Huh? Waeyo?"

I heaved a sigh before showing a small smile at her. "You're thinking about him, aren't you?" See? I didn't told Jeongyeon unnie anything yet she guessed it right.

"Go to sleep, you need rest. Stop thinking about him for now, what matters right now is you're back, okay."

I nodded my head at her. "Arasseo, unnie."

"Good night." She pecked a kiss on the top of my head before helping me to cover my whole body with the blanket. She flashes a smile at me before turning off the lampshade.

Thankfully, I fell asleep right after she went out. I woke up around 2 in the afternoon and saw Chaeyoung inside the room, putting the tray she's carrying on the table. "Oh, you're awake, I guess you had a good sleep." She says. "We treated your wounds while you were sleeping earlier, it's getting better now."

I nodded. "Dahyun unnie and I are the only ones here, the rest of the unnies went somewhere." Oh, so that's why it's a bit quiet.

Chaeyoung helped me walk to the table and sat on the chair infront of it so I can eat my lunch, before leaving.

After eating, I went to the bathroom to take a bath. I put on my clothes and went out while carrying the tray. "Tzu! You don't have to! You should have waited for us!" Dahyun unnie immediately took the tray from me and led me to the living room. "I'm fine, unnie. I ain't that--"

"You ain't what?" She raised her eyebrow at me. Did I also mentioned earlier that my unnies are treating me like a five year old kid right now?

"I said I'm still hungry." I just answered and sat on the couch. "Do you want to go to the mall today?" Chaeyoung asked and sat beside me.

Mall? "But someone might recognize me--"

"Nonsense! We'll make sure they won't recognize you." She cutted me off and smiled. "And this is going to be our first time hanging out again after four years! So please, say yes!"

Who am I to say no, though? I missed this too. I nodded my head at her, making her wrap her arms around my waist and hugged me. "Unnie! Dahyun unnie! Let's go to the mall right now!"