6

"Thanks for the ride, Sally!" Erica says as she unbuckles her seatbelt. It's raining so hard this morning so I told her that I'll send her to her apartment.

We've gotten close to each other, I think, but not that really close. I nodded my head at her until she got out.

I drove back to my apartment, I still need to check the files before bringing these to Sorn at 7:30, she's going back but she's gonna visit Elkie and spend time with her for a while so I asked if she can give this to her, she agreed so I added that I'll send these at 7:30.

I copied the notes that I put down weeks ago. I might forget some of them and something might came up so I need to be ready.

I left the other files on my house before going back to my car. I stopped by a coffee shop first and ordered a coffee to wake my soul up.

I almost lost my grip on my coffee when I sneezed. Gosh, this is what I hate when it's rainy. I get cold easily.

"Woah, Tzu, you okay?" Sorn asks as I went out from my car, still sneezing. "Yeah, this is just a simple cold."

"Well, the way how you sneezed, it looks like you're gonna get sick so soon." She says and took the files from my hands. "Don't worry, these files will be handed to Elkie safely. If you want, you can stay and sleep for while."

I shook my head as I flashed a small smile. "It's fine, this is just a sneeze."

"Fine then, if you won't stay. I'll tell Lalisa that you're alive and here in America."

I face-palmed. "Are you blackmailing me?"

"If you think so, then yes." She flashed a cute smile at me. I'm getting traumataized because of these blackmailing things.

So I then just agreed that I'll stay here. For Sorn not to tell Lisa that I'm alive. When she found out that I'm the girl that they are finding, she was shocked. And asked me the same things like what Elkie always asks me. And I, myself too.

"Then why don't you come back?"

Just like what I answered to Elkie, until now, that's what I told Sorn. Elkie talked to her that I have no plans on coming back but she says she's doing her best to make me come back so Sorn agreed on her and did the same.

If Lisa finds out, she'll tell Bambam about this and Bambam will tell the boys about this, and the boys will Mingyu oppa and girls about me, and tada! They'll take me back on Korea the place which I will never ever go back again.

I slept for the whole afternoon and woke up, realizing my condition got worse. Shit, I'm burning up.

"Hi our dear Tzuyu!!" Sorn and Elkie waves at me. "Wait, are you okay?"

"Nope. I'm burning up and it's Sorn's fault because she blackmailed me." Sorn laughs at me. "And if it weren't for me, you might get into an accident because your condition got worse on your way home."

Yeah right.

I stayed in her house the whole until my fever is gone. Yes, the whole FUCKING week.

The unnies and my brother knew how my condition will go when it's rainy.

I hate rainy days because it makes me sick in instant. There's a time that when they scolded me for having a happy time on the rain for 4 straight hours.

I got sick for almost a month and they stayed with me, our head had to cancel our missions because of my condition.

They never stopped scolding me especially Jeongyeon unnie who always complain that they shouldn't take care of me because she needed to cancel her dates with Jeonghan oppa. But I knew deep inside her, she wants to take care of me with the other unnies.