52

"It's my parents who killed them."

My mouth was hung agape as I try to process in my mind what he just said.

B-But how?! I thought it was the parents of the late leader of South America Mafia! How did it become his?! They were killed in SAM's territory!

"You're lying." I whispered, audible only for me because I was trying to be careful not to touch his lips. He smirks and leans even more closer, making me raise my tied hands and put it on his chest, pushing him away.

No! Even if my hands are tied! And I'm kidnapped! And I'm fucking on his territory! I will never kiss any man on the lips aside from Jungkook and if we have a son! I will never let any man kiss me!

"Didn't you see that my friend doesn't wear any mask?" He asks as he stands up, making me sigh in relief.

"My parents never showed their faces every time they meet your husband's parents." He added. "It was part of my parents' plan, and being the first one who'll rule our organization, I was told to continue our revenge if their son won't die after hearing that his parents are now dead."

"And thankfully." He squats and smirks at me once again. "He didn't."

"T-Then w-why did they killed them in their headquarters?! Not yours?!"

He crazily laughs. "Damn, can't believe you're so fucking dumb right now." He says. "Of course, it's my parents' plan. They want their son to think that my parents have nothing to do with it."

"And your husband knows this." He stands up and walked towards one of his men who filmed him while he's beating the hell of me.

"Have you sent it to him?" He asks.

"Yes, sir." The man answers. He walked back to me as his lips curved into another smirk again.

"I hope your husband will love the video we just sent to him."

"Fuck you! You'll provoke him even more to kill you!" I shouted at him. He just chuckled.

"Still don't get how he knew it?" He asks. "Still don't know why the Maldives is full of your men guarding every place where we can land our boat or planes to kidnap you?"

"What's the connection of that to this?" I asked. "You're so fucking dumb, damn! You're turning me on."

My heart beats, even more, faster because of what he said. Shit, Tzuyu! You fucking need to untie this fucking rope from your hands!

"He knew that you were going to get kidnapped, how? I called him. We let you guys enter our site and we kept an eye on him and you."

"After he watched the video, I called him and told him that if we did lose the war."

"He will lose you." Fear starts to surround my whole system.

"I was there and watched him killed my friend. He sacrificed his life for me to complete the revenge that my parents started way back years ago."

"And now that I fucking have you, I'll be able to finally give the justice that he, my parents, and my sisters deserve." He muttered.

"Enjoy your fucking remaining days, Mrs. Jeon."

Right after the door closed, my cries filled the whole room. I was unable to hold back my tears from falling and myself from not crying.

Jungkook, what the fuck!

Why?! Why didn't you fucking tell me?! Why didn't you tell me about this?!

What you reasoned to me back then is a fucking lie?!