8

"Look how hot you are, Chou Tzuyu!" Elkie and Shuhua both shouted in unison, they looked at each other, shocked because they shouted the same words.

I already am hot but why do they looked like they doesn't know about it?

I shook my head at these two weird girls and looked at my reflection on the mirror again. I will be flying to Hawaii later and I'll probably arrive there 4 hours before the party starts.

Elkie already prepared the things I will bring, she'll also send a group to be my back-up once someone notices that there's an Asian Mafia with them.

This outfit is really my type. I love it. If Nayeon unnie was here, she will pay every money she has right now for Shuhua to make another dress like mine but not really the same, just similar so we can have a contest of showing who looks good wearing this kind of cloth.

Why would we even fight for it when everyone knows I'm going to win?

"Should we curl your hair or tie it?" Shuhua asks, I turned to her and raised my eyebrow. "Bitch, how can you tie this kind of hair?! Can't you see that it's short?!"

Shuhua chuckles. "Chill, bitch. Just askin', we can tie it you know, your friends tied theirs before."

"I'm not them, for your information."

"Then it's settled! We'll curl and make you look like the baddest bitch that the Mafia world has." She says. "Uh, correction, she already is." Elkie added as she checks the two guns that I will bring to the party.

"It's fully loaded, I'm gonna put these on your bag now." She informs before opening it.

"I don't like those." She points the boots I wore. "Try these, I already prepared this after I made--"

"Hold up, bitch, no." I interrupted before she can even walk away from me. "I'm not paying those."

"It's free, take it while I'm nice." She smirks before getting her bag on Elkie's bed.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the chair, waiting for her to get the boots she's talking about.

"Actually, this is the new boots that I will sell tomorrow, but after seeing you wearing the dress I made, I decided to just give it to you." She laughs out loud before kneeling infront of me, she took off the boots I wore before making me wear the boots that is long and its heels is 4 inches.

But anyway, the heels aren't that thin, it's a bit thick so I'm sure I can ran with these.

She led me infront of the mirror again, and as soon as she saw my whole reflection, she claps her hands and smiles like she won something.

"Look at her, Elkie! She's shining!"

Elkie nods at her in agreement. "You'll probably take the spotlight as soon as you arrive there."

A smirk appears on my lips as I stare at myself. That's what I will do, Elkie.

I want them to see and to fucking know that the former leader of the second group of Seoul Mafia that their spy, the North America Mafia's heir sister that she destroyed is fucking back.

And will kill them until to the last Western Mafia.

"Why do I have a masquerade mask here?" I ask Elkie as soon as she answers my call. We didn't told any orgnization about this. Sorn also doesn't know but I don't know if Elkie will tell her if she asks about me.

"I forgot to tell you that it's a masquerade party, good thing Shuhua's best friend from China, Yuqi is on her way to Shuhua's place to give her the masquerade masks she requested so I asked her to get me one that will fit your outfit."