40

"See? Paying me 2 million won is worth it. Jeon Jungkook is literally going to murder every man who'll look at you." Shuhua smirks in victory after I put on the dress she made me.

I rolled my eyes on her and stared at my reflection on the human sized mirror.

We're at our palace. Yeah, palace. I call it palace from now on because it doesn't seem like a mansion. We'll start living here after the party.

Our room is five times bigger than our room in the headquarters. Our walk-in closet looks like a guest room because it's too big. As what he had said weeks ago, the things we need are already here so we don't need to pack our things back in the headquarters.

"I will start praying for those men now." Elkie adds. I rolled my eyes once again. "I wonder why you didn't tell your friends that I'm the one who made this."

"They'll pay you big time if I did." She gasps. "What?! Why didn't you--argh! I could have gotten more than 50 million won!" She stomp her feet on the floor and crosses her arms.

Elkie and I ignored her, she starts tidying up the make-ups we used while I continue to stare at myself.

Yeah, Elkie needs to pray for those men who's going to lay their eyes on me. Jungkook will get possessive as soon as he saw me.

When the dress arrived, I didn't tell him about this, he did asked why Shuhua hasn't sent the dress, I just told him she needs to delay it for some works, luckily he believed it.

He and the boys are already at the venue, Yerim is also there as Mingyu oppa couldn't take his eyes off her. She's too sensitive right now, she craves a lot, she needs attentions, she needs hugs and kisses and anything else all the time. But, they say that it's normal.

While the unnies? I don't know if they are still at the headquarters, maybe they are on their way to the venue now.

And what about mine? It's a white dress that has a slit. I partnered it with the 4-inch high heels that Elkie bought. Says this is her gift to me for our engagement. While Shuhua's is this dress.

"Have you told Shuhua yet about his cousin?" I asked Elkie. I never had the chance to ask her about it as I became busy the past weeks, I helped Jungkook with his work so that's why.

"About that Jeon Wonwoo guy? Yeah, she did! Their 10th meet will be tonight if he attends the party." Shuhua smirks at her cousin who just scoffed at her.

Looks like that Wonwoo guy really aimed perfectly as what Jungkook said. "How about you Shuhua? Don't you want to find someone who'll be with you?"

"I ain't got no time for that, I'll focus on this first." She answers as she puckers her lips and puts on lipstick again.

I was about to say something again when my phone vibrated. It was Jeongyeon unnie, saying that they have already arrived to the venue.

"Kaja. The unnies are there." I told the two and grabbed my purse.

We used my black ferrari. We took a picture first before we made our way to the venue.

It took us almost three hours before we got there, we were caught on a traffic jam that lasted for an hour and a half.

It was already 8:43 when we arrived. Hopefully, Jungkook isn't impatient because he waited for almost three hours for me.

I typed a message to Jeong unnie, telling her that we've just arrived before we went out. The unnies welcomed us right at the entrance.

Their jaws dropped on the ground as they saw me. Their eyes are examining my dress that was made by Yen Shuhua.

"Who did this?! You haven't told us his or her name!" Momo unnie complains. The unnies looked good on theirs actually, I love Jihyo unnie's and Chaeyoung's.