28

"Tzuyu!" I stood up as he runs, as soon as he's infront of me, he encircled his arms around me and carried me.

I cried harder on his shoulder. I can hear his silent cries as his grip around me tightens even more. And it tells me that he's not going to let me go again this time, like how the unnies did.

We stayed like that for I don't know how long, all I know is I and my brother finally saw each other after four years. I even forgot that we're inside their office and the unnies and the boys are with us, and Yeri.

He finally lets go of me and cups both of my cheek, I smiled at him even wider and held his hands. "Are you real?"

I let out a giggle and sobbed again. "I-I am real." He brought me back to his arms again.

"I missed you, I missed you, oppa." I whispered as I hugged his waist even more. He frozed after hearing that word.

"Oppa missed you more than you do." He lightly kissed my temple as he pulled me even closer to him.

"Aahhh! I'm tearing up!" Nayeon unnie suddenly shouts. "Yah! YOU RUINED THE MOMENT!" Jeongyeon unnie starts to scold her while Mingyu oppa and I just laughed at them before breaking the hug. He helped me wiped my tears as he made me sit on the single couch again.

"It's fine." Mingyu says with a hoarse voice, his eyes has turned red and also his nose before he sits down on the arm rest of the couch. I leaned my head on his hip and started playing his left hand, while his right hand is brushing my hair slowly.

"I can't believe you, Im Nayeon—"

"If you're just going to scold me, please say my whole real name! You're making new names for me!" Nayeon unnie scoffs at her as she continuosly wipes her tears. "Fine, MIN Nayeon." Jeongyeon unnie rolls her eyes at her, emphasizing the word 'Min'.

"They should've met on a private room! I thought no on is going to ruin their moment!" Jihyo unnie glares at Nayeon unnie before looking at the both pf us. "We're happy that you guys finally met."

"So, can you all tell me about it now?" I asked again. "He's here now."

"Not today, Tzu. Go and get some rest first and spend your time with Mingyu for now." I pouted once again.

"They haven't told you yet about h--"

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A POOL PARTY!" Sana unnie suddenly shouts. Eh! Unnie! Why do you have to shout at the time where my brother is asking me about that something that you guys haven't told me!

"What are you saying again?" I asked, he smiled at me and ruffled my hair. "Go and change your clothes, join the girls on the pool."

"Aniyo! Tell me!"

"Just wait, Tzu."

Fine. "And rest immediately after that, we're going somewhere tomorrow."

"Eodi?" I asked again. "No more questions, Tzu."

"Fine."

"Let's go, Tzutzu!" Dahyun unnie pulled me out of the room, following the other unnies who's now having a race.

"Ah, hajima, I can't run." I told Dahyun unnie when she starts running, I winced in pain when my wound ached.

"Oh! Mianhae! I forgot abou--Eh?! You can't swim if you have wound!"

I nodded. I can't join them on swimming because this wound of mine might get an infection.

Plus, I can't swim. So the unnies will probably pull me to the deeper part of the pool like what he did when we had a vacation in Japan--