16

Elkie's words awoken me for a bit, there is still this feeling that makes me regret that I shouldn't have promised her, that I should just lie to her to make her feel better.

It's our second day here, it's almost 2 yet I'm wide awake, staring at the ceiling, and here's Elkie peacefully sleeping beside me.

But after she shared her secret, I feel guilty again, I remembered my unnies that I met on Hawaii a month ago, how their eyes showed how they longed for to see me again, how they longed for bringing me back again, and how their eyes showed pain.

Sighing, I sat up and put on my sweater, how I miss wearing his sweater, and his scent. I went out, not forgeting to bring my phone and went to the shore, I sat on the sand and watched the waves, hoping that it'll make me feel sleepy.

I sighed again and turned on my phone, a painful smile appears on my face as I saw my lockscreen wallpaper.

It was the nine of us. I put on my passcode and saw my other wallpaper.

How I miss staring at his handsome face whenever I woke up first after having our great night. How I missed snugling in his arms when we're sleeping. How I miss how I wrap my hands around his waist just to let him buy something for me.

How I miss everything about him.

Unfortunately, destiny has other plans for the both of us.

Thankfully, the waves made me sleepy so I immediately went back to our room and finally sleep.

When I woke up, Elkie is already awake and is about to finish eating her breakfast before she took a bath. I ate mine while waiting for her to finish.

We went to a souvenir shop to buy Shuhua some thing before we go back because she's having tantrums right now. It started yesterday when she found out we left her. Elkie and I are planning to stay here until tomorrow but this cousin of hers and a friend of mine is starting to act like a kid.

The awkward feeling between us finally dissapeared and she's back to her normal self now. She starts teasing me again to the point that I will just heave a sigh to calm myself.

"THIS! THIS ISN'T FAIR!!" Shuhua stomped her feet and pouted at us as soon as we entered Elkie's office. Elkie cheekily smiles and went to her and tries to hug her but Shuhua pushed her away and glared at her.

"Anyway, we bought something for you." Elkie says and gave the plastic bag to her.

"I DON'T WANT THIS! ARGH! YOU TWO--YAH! IF IT WASN'T ME YOU GUYS--" Elkie covered her mouth. "Okay okay, point taken now go and seat and look at the souvenirs we bought for you."

Shuhua yanked her hand away and crossed her arms as she sits on the couch, she grabbed the plastic bag and started examining the souvenirs we bought for her.

"BUT I ALREADY HAVE THIS AT HOME!!" Shuhua shouted again. "Don't you want that? It's your 100th--"

"ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?! THIS IS ALWAYS THE THING YOU ALWAYS BUY FOR ME!!"

I finally let out a loud laugh after finding out the truth, Elkie has this cheeky smile after we paid for that thing, she told me that I should laugh as soon as Shuhua started to complain.

But wait, it's her 100th time to receive this? Wow, seriously Elkie.

Shuhua continued to complain until Elkie finally shut her up by making her use her credit card for the rest of the day, Shuhua took it and went to the mall immediately.

I'm sure she's gonna use all Elkie's money to get revenge on her. Tch tch. Why are these two my best friends? They're weird. Unlike me, who's just dumb.