29

"Is also the day when South Korea Mafia's heir was found."

It felt like, someone poured a really really cold water at me, making me freeze on my spot. And then someone glued my mouth so I wouldn't be able to open it and someone cutted my tongue so I wouldn't be able to speak also.

"W-What?"

God, please. Tell me I heard it wrong! Tell me I fucking heard it wrong!

"You heard it right, Tzuyu. The heir of South Korea Mafia has been found." Not, it can't be! How?! Did he just showed up cooly like nothing happened and appeared infront of the and said "hey people! it's me! the heir of south korea mafia! i'm back!"

But, it's been four years right? I'm not his fiancè now, right?

"W-Where i-is h-he, then?" I managed to ask between my stutters. I can't believe this. They shrugs their shoulders in unison. "The boys are the only ones who knew where he is right, but I guess, he's attending parties he missed for 15 years with the other Mafias around the Asia." Jihyo unnie answers.

"I-Is that h-his first order? To make me become one of you?" I asked once again. They shook their heads. "This is his second order."

"What's the first one, then?"

"Wait until he gets back." Jeongyeon unnie answers before grabbing the tv remote on the center table they moved so w can put the big matress they brought here so we can sleep together after watching movies.

When is he coming back? What if he comes back after a year? Then I need to learn how to control this feeling of mine and wait for him?!

I couldn't focus on watching with them now, the heir is inside my head and he had decided not to leave until he finally comes back to Korea.

I can hear Momo unnie's loud screams because of the horror movie they're currently watching but fuck, I can't speak to ask her to lower her voice.

My soul was still nowhere to be found when the movie ended, I was just staring at the ceiling, thinking where is the heir right now.

My eyelids are getting heavier and my unnies are now sleeping peacefully beside me and all I can hear is their loud snores and the air conditioner, but my mind still doesn't want me to sleep, yet.

Why do I have to think all night long about the heir? He's nothing to me! Maybe his first order is to cancel our wedding or what the fuck is that. Hopefully, it is.

I closed my eyes and focused on sleeping but fuck, I was still wide awake until Chaeyoung suddenly moved beside me so I closed my eyes and starts pretending that I was now sleeping soundly.

Thankfully, I fell asleep when I started pretending. I woke up late and found out they weren't here anymore. I'm on my bed now and our mess is already gone. My room is clean now.

I looked at the clock on the bedside table and saw it's already 10 in the morning. I slept too long.

I stood up, and at the same time, the door opened. "Good morning, baby! Here are all your clothes!" Sana unnie informs as she continues to pull the big luggage, she was followed by Momo unnie, also pulling a big luggage, and lastly, Mina unnie who's pulling the last two big luggages.

"Your shoes are already here, and we already arranged it while you were sleeping." Sana unnie says before she opened the door across the bathroom's door. "We asked someone to buy you make-up kits and such." Momo unnie says before following Sana unnie inside.