7

"Everyone, let's welcome Alicia, she's new here and this is her first night so I want you all to be good at her." Our manager says as our eyes went to the girl beside him who has a smile on her face.

"Alright, let's go and get customers!"

Erica, being the most friendly worker here, went to Alicia's side and smiled genuinely at her as she waves her hand. "Hi! I'm Erica! Nice to meet you!"

Alicia also gave a smile to her. "Nice to meet you too." And then her eyes landed on me. "Oh! And this is Sally! She's new here too!" Erica added.

"Nice to meet you." She said and extended her hand. I accepted her hand and says, "Nice to meet you too."

I felt how she tighten her grip on it, my eyebrow arched a little while she keeps her smile. "Alright! Let's start working!" Erica wrapped both of her arms on ours and pulled us on our place.

What was that? Does she know me? Or do I know her? But she isn't familiar to me? Did we met somewhere?

Questions filled my mind as my eyes are still glued to the new girl here that is now talking to Erica.

But I don't feel something fishy about her.

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts and put on my apron. You're weird, Tzuyu. Get a grip of yourself.

Her first night, I think is great. She entertains a lot of customers including us. Erica and her are already close to each other though, while me? Nah, I don't like to be friend some person that I know I wouldn't like.

"Sally, Erica told me some tips on how to make our customers love our new beverages even more!" Erica happily says as I started driving. I've been giving her a rode since 2 weeks ago and I got used to it already.

Maybe because she's the one who make me feel that I can still lean on someone, like my unnies and Elkie.

Erica is really kind, to the point that she doesn't deserve any hate of this fucking world.

I consider her as one of my friends now, and if something bad happens to her, I suggest you should kill yourself before I can.

"Thanks for the ride! Bye, Sally! See you next week!" She waved her hand at me as she go out. Yep, next week. I'm going back to Taiwan to see if Elkie got any news since we've barely call each other this past few weeks.

I didn't brought my clothes except my purse that has my phone and wallet, and of course, my gun.

"Oh, you're here, Miss Elkie just fell asleep. She didn't had any good sleep because some Mafias from the Western Countries attacked Taiwan." Her personal maid told me as I caught her putting a blanket all over her body.

My eyes widened at the information. "What?!"

"But don't worry, Miss Tzuyu, South Korea Mafia sent their men to help us." She added. "Do you want me to bring you lunch while waiting for Miss Elkie to wake up?"

I shook my head. "Thanks, but I'm good. I just ate breakfast on the plane."

She nodded. "If you need something, you can call me." And then she went out.

It make sense now, that's why she's busy.

I can see the dark circles under her eyes, it shows how tired she was, why didn't you asked help for me?

I carried her onto the couch so she can sleep a bit comfortably. While I sat on her swivel chair and checked her laptop to see if she got any new informations from the other organizations.

It's not my thing to see the older informations, that's her privacy, I respect it.

I was about to turn off her laptop when someone sent an email to her.