30

"We're going to Namsam, Tzu. Go get dressed."

My eyes twinkled about what Mingyu oppa told me. It's been a week since I came here and this is the first time that someone will take me out!

"Ne!" I energetically said before running out of the kitchen and made my way to the elevator, excitedly!

Yes, I can run now, my leg is getting better and so is my shoulder.

I immediately changed my clothes to a hoodie. The wound on my leg didn't leave any mark and I'm thankful for that! I can finally wear these kind of clothes!

"Oh, Tzu, where are you going?" Mina unnie asks as I met her along my way to the elevator. "Mingyu oppa's bringing me to Namsam!" I exclaim as I shook Mina unnie's arm because of happines!

Mina unnie chuckles at me while nodding her head. "Good then."

Wonder why I'm so excited like it's my first time here in Seoul? Elkie went here a week ago and told us that every Western Mafias now know that I'm back to Korea. Elkie tried finding Alicia and Erica but she didn't found any single info about them.

I'm seriously worried about the two and I hope they are fine.

The unnies have asked about the the leader of North America Mafia's sister but Elkie told them nothing, she knew that once she told them about Erica, the unnies will find all the informations about her in a split of seconds, and they'll find out also she's my "friend" in America.

And about what I told them a week ago also, they became uneasy before giving me their 'yes'.

I have decided now, I will avoid every opportunities to meet him again, I have decided to cut the string that still connects us, the unnies.

I know that each one of them wants me to be happy, but I already am. I know that I still love him, I didn't even stopped loving him at all actually but I'm okay with what I have now.

And when he showed up in our hotel room, I feel like, they have a connection to each other, especially when Jeongyeon unnie told Mina unnie to take me away and they went to the bedroom after almost 45 minutes.

I just don't need a man to be with me forever, I have them.

Mingyu oppa started driving as soon as we got inside. He informed me that there's going to be a firework show later at 10 pm so I'm really excited.

The ride to Namsam is long of course, this is 5 hours away from Seoul so I slept the whole ride.

It was 9 when we arrived and I immediately went out the car, earning a shout from him when I started running towards the tower.

I didn't wore a mask at all since these people won't recognize that it's me. My hair made them think I'm just a tourist.

"Can't you wait for me?" He angrily asks as he glares at me, I laughed at him.

He's too worried, I'm not gonna let these people know I'm back, though.

"Stop worrying, and you can't blame me for being excited!"

He shook his head at me before wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Let's go eat first."

He led me to a restaurant 50 steps away from here--wait, 50 steps?! There isn't a restaurant here near Namsam Tower! Everything really did changed.

Since it's his treat, I ordered a lot of foods and he didn't complain about it as long as my grumbling stomach will be full.

"Why didn't you courted Yerim?" I asked. "Why did you ran away without fighting?"