2

"They already got it. In return, they'll send us some of their guns plus the guns they recieved from Indonesia and bombs from North Korea." Elkie told me as soon as I enter her office.

I'm on my way to the airport but I decided to go to our headquarters to ask her about the files I asked her to send to South Korea Mafia. I already bid my goodbye to her earlier but I just forgot to ask her about this.

Imagine, I've been here for 2 weeks yet I always forget to ask her about this? Ah jinja, Chou Tzuyu. You're not like your unnies who always forgets things.

"That we will receive later." She added.

"Well okay, that's all I need to know."

"Waa, you're not gonna bid your goodbye to me?" She even pouted. "I already said goodbye to you earlier. But you were half asleep that time."

"Not fair."

I chuckled. "Okay, bye Elkie."

"Make sure to stay alive! I still need to attend your wedding!"

If I can find the man I'll marry. Well, If I did not, it's fine.

Elkie's private plane is the one I used to fly back to North America. My work will start at 9 pm and it'll end at 5 am, and I still need to prepare and I'm gonna have a hard time tying my short hair.

Or maybe I'll just curl it.

It's already 8 in the evening yet I'm still here in my apartment, stading infront of the mirror while staring at my reflection, thinking if I should tie it or not?

But I don't want to tie it! It's so beautiful and plus it suits me!

I should've cutted my hair short 4 years ago, it'll fit my outfits whenever me and the girls were sent for a mission or whatever.

I decided to just curl it a little. I changed my lipstick color, from a light pink one to a red one. I looked like the only baddest bitch that Mafias have.

I made my way to the bar where I'll work. As soon as I got out from the cab, people started to whisper about me.

Mens starts to whistle, hoping to catch my attention but sadly, they aren't Jeon Jungkook.

"New here, miss?"

"Isn't it obvious?" The guard chuckles at me. "Name, miss?"

"Sally." I answered. "Welcome, Sally."

I nodded and made my way inside. I was assigned to the center of the counter, which is right in front where the entrance is at. Guess this manager is not gonna let me go since I can attract any man as soon as they saw me.

"Sally, right?"

"Yeah." I answered. "Wow, your english is good. But you looked Asian."

"Oh, that?" I flashed a smile while putting my nametag on. "My mother is Asian and my father isn't."

Great lie, Sally. "Oh, okay. Anyway, hope we'll get along will."

I'm sure we won't. I'm no friendly girl, I'm not Sana unnie who befriends everyone but immediately kills them when she sensed something fishy.

Western Mafias got the news about me 4 years ago. They were deadass happy because the most strongest leader of all groups in every organization is now gone and was finally destroyed by their spy, that motherfucking bitch Eunseo.

All of them knew about me and my face and when I cutted my hair short, no one recognizes me as the former leader of the second group of Seoul Mafia.