26

If you guys are thinking why I publish this part, please check my message on my message board, thank you and have a nice day!

---------

"You can have me."

"You can have me."

"You can have me."

"You can have me."

I frozed on my spot after he said those words, I was just standing there infront of him, unable to move. While he, he's just staring at me, not doing anything.

And he's not affected by the words he said at all while me, I just wished that the ground can swallow me.

I can have him?

This is bullshit! Is he going to make me fall inlove with him again so he could finally kill me?! This is fucking bullshit!

Why do he have to say that?! I already put on my mind that starting this day, I am now moving on from him! But why do I have to see him here?!

Why?

Seeing him again, right inside our hotel room, or maybe his, made me confused! But because of what he said, it confused me even more! I don't know what he's doing here! I don't know why he said! I don't fucking know anything at all!

All I know is I am moving on from him, now! But my plan is now nonsense now because of this!

"Tzuyu, baby, we're back!" Sana unnie's voice filled the quiet atmosphere surrounding the hotel room. I looked away from him and waited for my unnie to find us here. "Tzuyu? Eodi--Ju--WHAT THE FUCK!!" Sana unnie immediately went towards me and pulled me behind her.

"Sana, what's happ--WHAT THE!" This time, Mina unnie pulled me away from Sana unnie. I looked down on the ground as Mina unnie held my hand. I don't want to see him. I don't want to anymore! I don't want to!

I-I'm moving on from him but why?! Why do I have to see him again?!

"Mina, take her away." I heard Jeongyeon unnie ordered with her stern voice. "Now."

"Chaeyoung." Mina unnie called her before wrapping her arm around my waist. Chaeyoung went towards us and led me back to the bedroom.

As soon as the door closed, I let out a sob.

"Ssshh.."

"Unnie! I think this is his room! Maybe the hotel staff gave you the wrong hotel room key! Maybe he's here because he's the real one who occupies this room-"

"Tzu, baby, calm down, we're the ones who occupies this room, okay, we are." Mina unnie wiped my tears away. "Then why?! Why do I have to see him again, unnie?!"

"Tzu.." Chaeyoung says and sits beside me and put my head on her shoulder as I continue to cry. "Wae?!"

"I'm moving on from him, now, but why?! What is he doing here? Is he gonna kill me that's why he's here?!"

"Tzuyu, calm down please, calm down. Dahyun already told you that this isn't the time to tell you everything." I looked at her and shook my head. "Why unnie?! Are you gonna follow what Taehyung did before I ran away?! He kept saying that there is a right time for this or for that fucking that but I already told him there is no fucking right time!"

I cried harder on Chaeyoung's shoulder. I don't know what's happening outside right now and I give a shit about it, and I don't care!

But just one look at him, it made me lose everything I'm building up between us! The barrier that I am slowly building breaks down and I don't know how am I going to start building it again!