60

I couldn't fucking focus right now!

The boys and I also helped them fight against those motherfuckers, the Western Mafias here in their country disappeared in a few hours.

Fuck! They attacked us before we could even leave Turkey!

I hope she's with the girls now! And I also hope that they already attacked back!

We found out that they cut all our signals so we aren't able to communicate with them and the others.

Yoongi hyung, Jeonghan hyung, and Dino stayed in their headquarters to help their men who are good in computers fix their signal and ours for hours now.

While the rest of us joined them in killing these assholes who just decided to run away and let their organization kill them.

That's right fuckers! Fear me!

I seriously wanted to go home now but I still can't. Their forces in the air are still there and we are having a hard time bringing them down.

"Hyung! Hyung! We fixed their signal!" Our eyes went to the radio that was on top of the boxes.

"Dino?" Jimin hyung took it. "We fixed their signal, hyung! We can now communicate using this and we are now focusing on fixing ours!"

"Okay okay! Uh! Try to communicate with the girls too!" He replies.

"What now? I'm sure the girls especially Jeongyeon are fixing our signal ever since it got cut off." Jin hyung asks as he wipes his sweat.

"Go get and our plane, we'll ask some of them to go with you and guard you in the sky." I said, grabbing the radio away from Jimin hyung's hand.

Jin hyung nodded his head and went back to the battle area while I communicate with the leader of Turkey Mafia.

They agreed and sent their best fighters to guard him. We continued on fighting these motherfuckers until all of them are not breathing anymore.

All the bombs they planted here and there already have exploded. There aren't Western Mafias here around us anymore, including the other big cities but there are in their provinces.

We went there so we can bring them down in just a few hours.

My whole body is now fucking tired, I fucking wanted to rest and lie down even for one second but I couldn't! I'm worried about my wife and I won't stop worrying once I see her safe and sound in my arms!

"Guys! Guys! Our signal's back! Ppalli! Go here!" With that, all of us ran inside their headquarters and made our way to where they are.

Thank God she's back! All of them are full of sweats and it's evident in their expression that they are tired and they need us there now.

The leader of the South America Mafia isn't here, but there. I knew he's going to target my wife but I won't let that happen.

He will die first before my wife as he needs to repay for his life for what his parents had done to mine! I will kill their son because they killed my parents!

Tzuyu's plan was simple. Once all the signals are back, they will find the exact locations of the leaders of Western Mafias here in our countries, and then she'll communicate with the leaders of Asian Mafias and tell them about this, after that, we'll be able to bring their leader down.

We'll attack them straight to their leader in order for them to lose their focus, like what they did to us hours ago.

Our plane is already here but we still couldn't fly as they called for back-up. Motherfuckers.