56

"Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not."

'"Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through"

The drinks didn't brought back the memories. My heart did.

It became a part of me after what happened. The memory that I couldn't and will never forget.

"Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way"

'"Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you"

My heart keeps bringing back the memories I had there. My heart keeps bringing me back to the past.

The memory is still here.

The painful memory of the past is still here, I still couldn't forget what happened five years ago. It was still as fresh as meat.

It already has a place on my heart that I wouldn't be able to remove so easily.

It was part of my unforgettable past.

My past that made me stronger than before. My past that taught me so many things.

My past that made me who I am today.

My memories with them flash in my mind as darkness still surrounds me.

I don't know where I am right now but they say that whenever a person dies, that person's memory will play into his or her head for a few minutes before he or she finally leaves his or her body.

I can see myself staring from afar at the unnies except for Mina unnie who always stays beside me whenever we're at a beach while they were playing on the water when we visited Jeju.

Mina unnie has her arm wrapped around mine as she waves at them with her other hand.

I don't know if I'm still alive or not, I can only see darkness.

Just darkness.

I don't know where I am but I'm convinced I ain't in Hell with the jerk. I trust my instincts. I ain't in Hell.

I looked around once again, hoping to see something this time but still, none.

"Jebal."

Huh?

"Don't leave me, please."

Jungkook?

"I can't live without you, please. Come back."

I'm still alive?

But why I am still stuck in here?! I can hear his voice! I can hear him loud and clear! But why am I still here?!

"Jungkook!"

"Please, Tzuyu. Please. Come back to me. I don't want to lose you."

How can I go out?! Where is the way out?! Is there even a way out?!

"Please, I love you more than anything else. C-Come back to me."

JK, baby, I'm here. I want to come back but I don't know how! I can't see a way out! Or maybe there's no such thing as a way out in this place!