17

No, it couldn't be! This is absurd! It can't be! It will not be! I don't believe it! I will not believe it!

My grip on the paper starts to tighten as my eyes stares at her deeply, if stares can kill, she's probably lying on the floor now.

B-But there is a possibility that it is her.

Shit! Stop over thinking, Chou Tzuyu! You can't just doubt someone without knowing the truth!

But fuck! How can I know the truth when I don't want to ask her about these things that is fucking related to Mafias?! She'll get suspicious!

I saw in the corner of my eyes Alicia, walking inside the store while wiping her hands with the tissue she's using. I folded the paper and put it inside my pockets.

"You gonna buy something?" She asks as she sits beside me. I shook my head, eyes still glued on Erica who's now paying for the perfumes she bought.

I was quiet the whole day, we've just finished eating dinner and we're on our way to the parking lot, the two didn't enjoyed our hang-out a bit because they noticed how quiet am I, in fact, I wasn't like this.

My mind was filled with thoughts again. My mind is telling me that Erica is backstabbing me, that Erica is the sister of the heir of North America Mafia, that Erica is just going with the flow and will make her move once I'm into her trap, that Erica is currenly planning on something on how she can kill me, that Erica is making sure that I wouldn't notice anything she's doing, that Erica is--

"Sally?" Erica slightly shakes my arm as hers is wrapped on it. "I think she's not fine." She tells Alicia with worry in her voice.

Worry? Really, bitch?

I sighed to get rid of that thought. That's what I've been thinking but my heart thinks the opposite. That I should not jump into conclusions and ask Elkie for help.

But how can I ask Elkie for help when she already know who she is? She's already in danger and I don't want her to move closer in her death. She deserves to die in peace.

"I think you shouldn't go to work tonight." Alicia says as we arrived at the parking lot. "Yeah, she's right. Maybe what happened to you last week is still bugging you." Erica added.

No, bitch! Your acting is bugging the hell out of me!

Shit, Tzuyu. Stop thinking about those things. You still aren't sure.

"Yeah, Erica's probably right, you're not into yourself, though." Alicia says. I sighed and nodded. "Don't worry, we're gonna tell our manager about this." Erica smiled at me.

I nodded and bid my goodbye silently to the both of them before going inside my car. I drove away from the mall first.

I kept driving and driving until I realized I'm too far away from the city. I sighed and stopped on the side of the road and took out my phone and started searching for cafes near here. I immediately found one and started driving until I arrived.

After waiting for 10 minutes, my order finally arrives, I sat outside and started eating it.

My lips curved a bit when I remembered the time when Jungkook and I met.

I just came back from Jeju that time, when I took the file that they stole that was originally will be sent to us from North Korea Mafia.

I still remember how he infected my whole system with his bunny smile. How he made me go crazy over him. How he made me fall inlove with him without me, myself noticing.

But that was now only a memory.

I sighed again before sipping on my coffee. I heard my phone rang. Must be Elkie since I forgot to give the two about my number because I was too pre occupied of thinking about Erica.