15

I was taken aback because of what Elkie just shouted.

My mouth was hang agaped as my eyes were glued to the girl infront of me, crying so hard.

S-She has a sister? B-But h-how come? S-She said she's an only child!

She lied to me?!

Shuhua looked at me with her pleading eyes, telling me that I should follow the both of them in order for me, for us not to feel the pain we couldn't bare now.

Elkie looked at me again, eyes are full of tears. "I-I don't want to lose you, Tzu. S-So please, g-go back." She stuttered. Elkie buried her face on Shuhua's shoulder and cried there.

Shuhua comforted her and it took an hour before we noticed that she fell asleep. Both of us carried her and made her sleep on the couch.

Guilt started to eat my whole system. All I could think now is how am I going to ask Elkie about her sister, and how am I going to say sorry to her.

My words made her reached her limit.

Shuhua stared at her cousin, with pity on her eyes. "She didn't tell you she has a sister. Because she thought you'll go back after a year or two after staying here." I looked at her when she suddenly spoke.

Her eyes are glued to Elkie. "I'm sorry, Tzu but this time, I won't be on your side. You hurted my cousin." She says as she looks at me.

"You should have think about the words you're about to say. My cousin is not the only one you hurted. I'm also included." Pain and dissapointment was evident in her voice.

I lowered my head and let Shuhua scold me. This is all my fault.

"I'm begging you once again, Tzuyu. Talk to her, and say sorry and tell her you'll go back."

Shuhua asked me to give Elkie some space for now so I agreed. I stayed at my room here and texted Erica to tell our manager that I might not make it back for a week.

Erica's with Alicia, she'll be safe. I just need to hope that the heir's sister won't do anything to her while I'm away.

I stayed up all night, I couldn't take her out of my head. Guilty is what I an currenlty feeling right now, nothing more, nothing less. Only guilt.

Shuhua told me Elkie took a leave for now, she herself, couldn't believe she blurted out those words. I never thought she has a sister, she's good at hiding.

I went back to America, my car is already parked back at my home because Erica called few days ago to ask me if my car is with me, when I said no, she and Alicia went to my house to get the duplicate key so they can take my car from there, so it'll help her to cool her head, I decided to go back to Taiwan next week so we can talk without hard feelings.

Erica was surprised to see me when I arrived at the bar. "I thought you said you're not going back for now?"

"I said I might no come back." I corrected her and made my way to the dressing room, with her following me behind my back. I saw Alicia tying her hair and when she notices that someone entered the room, her eyes also widened to see me.

"Sally? Is everything fine now? We're worried when you left." She ask. I gave a small smile to her before putting my bag on the vacant place. "Everything's a bit fine, don't worry." I said.

Both of them nodded in unison and waited for me, it took me a few seconds fixing myself and led the two outside.

It was obvious that I ain't feeling well, a few customers shouted atme because I kept giving them the wrong drinks so the two went in the way and helped me.