33

As soon as I felt someone tapped my cheeks, I slowly opened my eyes and Sana unnie who has a big smile on her face.

"Good morning--I mean, good afternoon!" She cheerfully says and helps me to sit up. "What time is it?" I asked as I look around. This isn't Mingyu oppa and Yerin's room. Where am I--

Fuck.

"2:27 in the afternoon. Mingyu brought you here to your room so you can sleep comfortably." I covered my mouth as I felt I was about to yawn. "And also, we have visitors, so you should get ready."

"But I don't have any—"

"Shush! You own almost the whole walk-in closet here. Jungkook always buy clothes for you, even though he—we aren't sure when are you coming back before."

What?! "It means that are the clothes you'll wear starting today."

"I do't believe you."

"Go and see it." She pointed the door on the other corner of the room. I stood up and jogged there. I opened the door and immediately went inside, only for my jaw to drop because of how so many clothes are inside!

There's Balenciaga, Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Celine, and so many fucking more! There are different kind of shoes, sandals and such! As well as dresses! And there are also different kinds of purse!

I went to the vanity area and opened all he drawers and saw how many fucking make-ups are here! There are so many make-up kits, different kinds of lipsticks, brushes, mascara and fuck!

And all of this still has their covers on!

Holy shit! He spent his money for this clothes?! "Everytime he comes back from attending a meet in different places, he always has a paperbag on his hand, and one of our men behind him, carrying the other paper bags that contains the things he bought for you in the past four years." I saw Sana unnie leaning in the door.

"I still remember how you get pissed whenever I mention him to the girls. I still remember how your glare made me wish that I was dead now." She chuckles. I looked back at the make-up kits I took our from their places. This is too much.

"Like how you own him as yours, he started to own you as 'his'."

My heart skipped a bit as I look at Sana unnie.

"He what?"

Did I hear it right?

She smirks. "Every Mafia knows that you are his."

"You hear me? EVERY." She says again, emphasizing the word 'every'.

And what? I'm his? He's owning me? Like how I owned him before?

"You go and take a bath, I'll prepare your clothes." Sana unnie pulled me outside of the walk-in closet and pushed me inside the bathroom.

My eyes widened at the sight of the bathtub. Holy shit, his--eh? ours, I think? The bathtub was placed on the center of the bathroom.

And it's big and wide, a perfect place for couples to--

I felt my cheeks blushed because of what I am thinking. Snap the fuck out of it, Tzuyu.

But I have the right, I think? He confessed yesterday so I think I have the rights.

But that's not an acceptable reason! I still never agreed on marrying him though these unnies of mine already said that whether I agree or not, I will still marry him.

I shook my head to get rid of that thought and took off my clothes, I opened the faucet and went inside the bathtub.

It took 15 minutes before I finally finished taking a bath. I actually wanted to take a nap there but I remember Sana unnie.