41

"Does he knows that you went out to accompany me?" Yerim asks as I got in inside my car. I closed the door and put on my seatbelt before starting the engine. "No, he's still sleeping."

"Eh? Waeyo? Do you really want him to keep tabs on you?" She asks again, raising an eyebrow. "Chill, Yerim, you're the one who's not going to die."

"Chill isn't here." She says as she points her face. I chuckled and gave her a reassuring smile. But still, she doesn't look assured.

I'm accompanying Yerim today to the hospital for her check-up. Mingyu oppa couldn't be with her as he was busy, Yerim said that she can go to the hospital by herself but he doesn't want to and start overreacting right away, so I had to enter the scene and told him I'll accompany her.

I woke up first and took a bath immediately, I made him breakfast before putting preparing myself. After spending almost an hour in our walk-in closet, I went out, only to see him sleeping. We didn't even stay up all night, though. Why is he still asleep?

So, I had no choice but to write that I'll be accompanying Yerim today as I didn't tell him about this yesterday because as soon as we arrive at our room, he ripped my dress.

I went out of the car first right after I turned off the engine, I went to the other side and opened the door for Yerim. "You don't have to do that."

"Excuse me, you're carrying my niece or my nephew, Yerim. My brother will kill me if I don't look after you." I answered. "He can't do that, I'll leave him if he does that."

We waited for a few minutes before the doctor finally called her name. "Oh, where's your husband, Yeri-ssi ?"

"He's busy, his sister here is accompanying." She softly answers as she sits. I bowed and greeted the doctor before sitting on the chair in front Yerim.

Both of us started to listen to the doctor, my brother asked me if I can write down everything the doctor says like, what the fuck? Is he even serious?! Yerim's stares at him almost killed him if he wouldn't stop last night.

I mean, the only thing I need to memorize is what the doctors are asking her to do after this. And it's not like Yerim would forget everything the doctor said.

Not long after, my phone vibrated. It was Jungkook. I excused myself and went outside.

"You're finally awake." I leaned on the wall, crossing one of my legs. "Why didn't you tell me you're going to accompany her? We had a lot of time last night."

"Yes, we did have a lot of time," I answered. "Don't tell me you for--"

"A lot of time of you fucking me mercilessly just because of wearing that dress." I rolled my eyes.

"Is it my fault that I couldn't stop myself from owning you and telling you that you only belong to me?"

"Duh, they already know that I'm yours and we're marrying each other." I scoffed. "Anyway, have you eaten your breakfast?"

"I'm currently eating it. Don't forget to remind me if you and Yeri decide to go to the mall after her check-up."

"Yeah yeah, bye, love you." I ended the call, without letting him speak.

I'm actually wearing a turtle neck and pants right now, and it's too fucking hot! It's summer yet I'm wearing these kinds of clothes!

You don't know how many times I've tortured Jungkook on my mind after seeing my whole body on the mirror full of hickeys.

I don't know if Yerim thinks about me being a weirdo after seeing me wearing these. It's obvious that I always like to follow fashion trends or something, why would Chou Tzuyu wear a turtle neck and pants on a sunny day when she always loved to brag about her perfect body?