21

The party dresses that Elkie sent has now arrived, right after I put on my clothes, the doorbell rang. The person who gave it to me is the leader of one of the groups she sent as a back up for me, as well as the guns that she prepared.

Since the Western Mafias ALMOST killed all of us when we fought on Hawaii, Elkie texted me that she sent three groups instead of two to be my back up, they already had an escape plan if things got messed up in the party.

I tried convincing her that two is already fine but she was so stubborn and she became dramatic after that, so in order for her to stop, I just agreed.

I'm no theater audition center or what but why the hell did she started to become dramatic? She even copied the lines from the movies she had watched or novels like William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet that doesn't even connect to what we've talked.

Ah jinja, Elkie, you're never going to pass the audition if it's me who's going to check if you're in or not.

"And here are the guns, they are fully loaded now and they have their ammo in here." He pointed the last bag he put on the floor. I nodded my head. "And here's your ear-piece, and don't worry, it's already connected to us and to Miss Elkie."

"Great, thank you." He nodded and went out. I started to check the guns first. It's not that much but I can survive with this, I have my skills on my blood though so I have no doubts on myself.

If I checked the dresses first, I won't be having enough time to check the guns because I'm sure it'll took time for me to find the best party dress that suits my body.

It took 4 hours and 30 minutes before I finally picked the party dress I'm gonna wear tonight. See? Good thing I checked the guns first or else, I'll arrive late, and my manager will definitely scold me infront of the businessmen and women.

And I hate that, I hate feeling embarass.

I took a bath after that, as soon as I got out, I sat infront of the mirror and dried my hair using the blower and started putting make-up.

I don't know why but I get nervous for no reason at all, my heart suddenly beats faster when I feel relaxed or something, it's a bit strange and it scares me. I really feel like something bad is going to happen later.

I closed my eyes and put the eyeliner down and started breathing heavily to calm myself, here I am again, I'm acting like I'm having a panic attack right now and I ran out of medicines on how to stop it and don't know what to do but to breath heavily, trying to get rid of it.

I started to breath rapidly when I couldn't bare it anymore, I put my hand on my chest and felt my heart beating so fast like it's gonna blow up any second now.

I also didn't had a good sleep today, my mind was pre occupied because of this weird feeling that makes me nervous for no fucking reason at fucking all. Calm the shit down, heart. I can't have a heart attack right now! I can't die right now, so please, calm down!

I think it heard my prayers because it did calm down. I sighed in relief before putting before going back to my make-up session.

I made my hair become a bit wavy though before checking my face on the mirror before putting on the dress I picked.

I think it'll suit me even better if my hair is long, like before, but anyway, this new hairstyle of mine suits me, although this is my first time having this kind of hairstyle.

The said party will start at 9 pm, but we need to be there an hour or two before and it's almost 6 in the evening and I had just finished packing.

Some guns are inside my bag, and some guns are inside the not-so-big bag that I brought, since I'm wearing an all black outfit, I think I can sneak off inside while carrying this without them suspecting anything.