23

Please tell me I'm not dreaming. Please tell me this is real. Please tell me that I really am awake at this moment.

That voice, that voice is what I longed to hear again after four years, the owner of that voice is also one of the things I longed for after leaving.

"TZUYU!!"

I turned around, without hesistating. As soon as I saw the person who shouted my name in the middle of the fight, I started crying even more.

"TZUYU!!" Nayeon unnie started to run towards me, as soon as she arrives, she pulled me into a tight hug and started crying on my shoulder.

I saw my other unnies started to run towards us while shooting every person who wants to interfere in this kind of moment.

They arrived infront of us and joined the hug.

"Tzuyu! Please! Please! Come back! Come back with us!" Momo unnie pleaded as she started to break down.

I-I can't believe this! H-How did they--

"We found out about the party, so we went here, hoping that we can see you." Jeongyeon unnie says before she cups both of my cheeks, wiping my tears away. "Come back, Tzuyu. Please, come with us." She cried and rested her head on my shoulder.

Their cries filled my ears and my eyes are just looking at the two girls who's far away from me, crying, still shouting for me not to leave them.

"We need to go! Their backups will arrive in a few minutes!"

"Tzuyu! Tzuyu! Please! Come with us! We missed you, please! Come with us!" Chaeyoung pleaded.

Fucking hell, Chou Tzuyu! You promised! You promised to yourself that once your path and theirs crossed again, you'll take the risk.

BUT WHY?! WHY CAN'T I DO IT?!

I bit my lip and pushed them away from me, pointing the gun at them, making them cry even more.

"Tzuyu! Please! No!" Mina unnie shook her head. The mens behind them started to hold their arms but they tried to yank it away. "We need to go! Their backups are here!"

"No! Not until Tzuyu comes with us!" Sana unnie exclaimed.

"Tzuyu! Please! Come back with us! Please!"

This is what you promised to Elkie, Tzuyu right? This is what you promised to yourself!

You longed for them! You longed for them to be on your side again! You longed for yourself to be with your home again!

But why?! Why are you trying to run away again?! Why, Tzuyu, why?!

This is the only fucking way to stop the unbearable pain I kept bearing since I left! But why?! Why can't I just pull them away from here and tell them that I'm coming back?!

"Tzuyu!"

"We need to go!" They cried again as they got pulled. "Tzuyu!"

"Sally, help us!"

I was torn between saving my friend who's beside me, and my the one I considered as one of the friends I treasured the most but turns out, she's a Mafia or going back to my real friends who always wanted for me to be back on their arms again, who did nothing but to stay by my side always and hurted them and left.

I fell down on the ground, not minding the people who's still exchanging bullets to each other around me.

Tzuyu, go back to your real senses! Your chance is here! Your chance is fucking here!