six | bad dream

"JIMIN!!" Tae jumped onto Jimin who almost fell over. "Oh my god I missed you so much."

Jimin just stayed still which made Taehyung confused. He leaned back and looked at the older, who was just staring at him with a blank face.

"...Wha-" I pushed Jimin in gently and looked at Tae before nodding a quick 'no'. He seemed to get it and nodded, closing the door.

We all sat down and it was a bit awkward. "So... you wanna eat something?" "Yeah." Tae nodded and got up but then Jimin said, "I'm fine."

I snapped my head in his direction. "But you didn't eat lunch... did you even eat something in the morning?" "I ate in the morning... I'm not hungry" he shrugged and leaned back on the couch, he looked tired.

Tae sighed then I said, "I'll eat later then, leave it." "No, don't not eat because of me" Jimin said. "I'm not that hungry though..."

Taehyung sighed and plopped down on the couch next to Jimin and grabbed the remote. I stared at him and he sighed. "Let's not make it awkward and let's just watch something."

"Ok..." We were watching the TV for about half an hour before Jimin seemed to be dozing off. Eventually his head fell to the side on Taehyung's shoulder, making the younger pay his attention to the older.

After a minute Tae whispered, "He looks so tired..." "...Yeah." Jimin suddenly shuffled around and dug his face deeper into Taehyung's shoulder, parting his lips.

Tae sighed and said, "I'll take him so he can sleep upstairs. Are you gonna stay or go?" "I'll go... I have a lot of homework to do." He nodded then got up, holding Jimin's head gently before picking him up bridal style.

But then he widened his eyes. "Whoaa, he's so light..." "What?" He looked at me for a second then back at the older in his arms.

"...I'll take him upstairs then... bye." He walked off carrying Jimin with him and I sighed, going out of the house and over to mine.

-----

Taehyung stared at the older as he slept, but he didn't seem like he was peacefully resting. His eyebrows kept furrowing and he had a fist clenched on the bed sheets, slightly heavy than normal breaths coming from his parted lips.

It worried Taehyung. He didn't know what was going on, and it didn't seem like the older would open up any time soon. He had to be patient.

He snapped out of his thoughts when Jimin's breathing started to get heavier, he started shaking his head with tightened clenched fists.

"Hey... Jimin... Jimin wake up!" The older didn't wake up so Taehyung started shaking him desperately. "Come on, wake up please!"

Jimin snapped his eyes open, Taehyung freezing and looking right at him. The older's eyes weren't teary, they were blank, emotionless. Which was weird... he seemed to be having a bad dream.

"J...Jimin?" Tae eventually managed to say out loud. Jimin just pushed him away but he seemed weak. "Jimin what's-" The older walked past him, ignoring his calls.

Taehyung stood there dumbfounded, not knowing what to think honestly. It was strange... those eyes. Normally after a bad dream where you're turning in your sleep, you would either be panicking, screaming or crying.

But Jimin did neither of them. His expression was just empty, there was nothing there.

And Taehyung was determined to find out why this was the case.