twenty-three | tears

Jimin opened his eyes slowly and saw Y/N pacing around the room nervously.

He tried to sit up but failed. He let out a groan, alerting Y/n.

I rushed to his side, looking at him. "Are you ok? How are you feeling?"

He turned to look at me and stared into my teary eyes, his eyes tearing up even more.

"...W...what happened?" he asked looking away, clearly to avoid my gaze.

"You passed out whilst crying... I was unsure whether to take you to hospital or not... but then maybe they would have noticed what was going on."

"Yeah... thank you. Really."

I sat on the bed and put my hand on his arm. "...I really hate seeing you like this, you know..." "...I'm sorry..." I widened my eyes. "No, don't... you'll get better, I just want you to get better quickly."

He nodded, still looking away and I sighed. "Can you get up or..." "I can't..."

I sighed again then said, "Try to sit up, you need to eat something." He widened his eyes and I rubbed his arm softly.

"Only a bit... come on. For me..?" He looked at me and stared into my eyes, his teary and a bit scared.

After a minute he looked away and said, "O... ok... for you..."

I smiled and got up. "I'll be a minute then..." He nodded and I went downstairs, getting whatever I could find and a glass of water.

I went back upstairs and put the stuff on the bedside table. I helped him sit up then he drank some of the water and stared at the food.

After a minute he sighed and ate it, very slowly but he managed to eat half of it.

He choked a little so I gave him some water quickly and he drank it.

After his eyes were teary as he stared down at his hands.

"I still hate eating..." He mumbled. "I know... but you have to." "I know..."

It was silent for a minute before Jimin broke the silence.

"I'm sorry..." he said quietly. "...For what?" "Making you worry... I'm too relient on you..." "Hey, don't say that. I told you to call, didn't I?"

"...Yeah..." I smiled at him then put my hand on his arm. "Why did you call me over anyways?"

He tensed up and bit his lip, paying his attention elsewhere. I quickly panicked, I didn't want him to have a breakdown again.

"You don't have to tell me, it's-" "N... no... I'll tell you." He let out a shaky breath then said, "I... I nearly hurt myself again..."

He let out a sob and I pulled him into a hug. "It's good you called me... you haven't done it in over a week, try to keep pulling through and it'll get easier, ok?"

He nodded burying his face into my neck and sniffed. I could feel wet tears fall on my neck and shoulder, making me hug Jimin tighter.

Jimin is so broken... so sensitive and hurt. I don't know how much more he can take... I don't know if he'll be able to pull through, but I'll try my best to make sure that he can.