fourty-three | ending it pt.2

Jimin was walking, with clenched fists and tears rolling down his cheeks non stop.

When the sky thought it was the perfect time to start raining.

Heavily.

But Jimin didn't care. It would mean that no one would see him die, at least that was in his favour.

He walked and walked, until he ended up on a bridge.

He stood by the edge, staring down though it was difficult to see.

"...So this is it, huh?"

He laughed to himself then said, "I can't believe I bothered waiting all this time... as always, useless."

He let out a heavy breath then closed his eyes, thinking of everything.

"...I'm sorry Taehyung. Sorry Y/n... sorry Jungkook. I'm sorry you had to live up with me... I should've kept you away when I had the chance. Instead I was selfish and dragged you all into this with me."

He scoffed then said, "So here I am. Standing at the edge of a bridge, speaking to myself in the pouring rain, waiting to kill myself."

He stepped closer to the edge and let out a deep breath, closing his eyes and putting one foot forward, letting him fall-

"JIMIN!!" He snapped his eyes open, recognising the voice as Jungkook's. But he was already falling.

Luckily Jungkook could run extremely fast, and he managed to wrap his arms around Jimin's torso before pulling him back with full force, falling back onto the ground with Jimin on top of him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"LET ME GO!"

"NO!"

Jimin scrambled around trying to get free, and Jungkook flipped them over trapping the older with his strong arms so he couldn't escape.

"YAH! I SAID LET ME GO!!" "AND I SAID NO! WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO?! WHY DID YOU JUMP OFF?!"

Jimin just kept trying to get free, and eventually he managed to get an arm free and he hit Jungkook right in the face.

It wasn't intentional of course, but he just desperately wanted to get away.

He scrambled to his feet, immediately running away.

"JIMIN!!" He ignored the younger's voice and kept running, all the way home. If he couldn't kill himself then and there, he knew he could lock himself up and kill himself at home.

-----

Jungkook lost track of Jimin and he was a crying, desperate mess in the heavily pouring rain. Which didn't help at all, he could barely see a thing.

He looked around and got under some shelter before pulling out his phone desperately and calling the first person on his contacts - Taehyung.

Hey Kook

H...hyung... J... Jimin...

He broke down into tears and it worried the hell out of Taehyung.

What about Jimin? Kook, where are you? Are you in the rain?!

J... Jimin... he nearly killed himself!

What?! Where is he now?!

He ran off... I don't know where H... hyung...

Ok... umm.... uhh... go to his house! He probably ran off and locked himself up in there, I'll call Y/n!

Ok

Jungkook put his phone away and started running again, begging that nothing bad happened to him.

-----

I ran through the streets, tears rolling down my cheeks.

This can't happen... he can't die... he can't!

I reached his house and saw Taehyung there, opening the door by force.

We both ran in and ran straight upstairs.

But he wasn't there.

Taehyung went over to the bathroom, knocking on the door repeatedly.

"JIMIN?! JIMIN ARE YOU IN THERE?!"

He could make out the faint noise of chocking and he widened his eyes, opening the door by force once again.

And when he opened it, there was Jimin.

Submurged in a bath tub full of water.