ten | can't eat

A/n: back to Y/n POV

I woke up and went to school, when a thought crossed my mind.

Jimin doesn't have our numbers right?What if he wanted to talk or-

I snapped out of my thoughts when I turned the corner and bumped into someone, causing the both of us to fall over.

"I'm sorry, are you ok?" I got up only to realise that the person I had bumped into was Jimin.

"You ok?" I asked, helping him stand up but he stumbled a but, catchinf himself against the lockers.

He was not ok.

"What happened?" "Nothing..." he muttered looking away... Could he be any more obvious? "You're so bad at lying" I sighed then said, "Ok, fine. Do you want to talk about it or leave it? I'm fine either way." "...Leave it please..." "Ok."

I held his arm gently then started walking. "You have English right?" He didn't say anything so I looked at him to see him staring at my hand on his arm.

Figuring that it affected him some way, I let go and said, "Sorry... let's go." We walked to class.

-----

At lunch I could see Jimin in the cafeteria, I sighed and went to look for him outside. Once I found him in his usual spot I walked over and sighed.

"Aren't you gonna eat? You never eat lunch." "...I'm not hungry." Then his stomach growled and I raised an eyebrow.

"Seems like you are. Come on." I held his arm and pulled him up, walking to the cafeteria what ignoring Jimin's whines.

We sat down with food and he sighed staring at the food in front of him. "Eat up... you look so weak." He just stared at the food.

I sighed and got some rice on a spoon and put it in his mouth. It took him a while to swallow it and it made me worried a little.

"...Are you sick..?" He nodded and I but my lip. "Eat a little, even if you don't feel like it. You have to." "...But-" "Just a little, come on."

He sighed and slowly ate a few handfuls before dropping his spoon. "I can't eat anymore... I feel sick." "Ok" I sighed but then he widened his eyes and suddenly got up, running out of the cafeteria.

I widened my eyes and ran after him, he went in the restroom. Just then someone grabbed my wrist, turning me around. It was Jungkook.

"Why are you running?" he asked.

 OK sorry blame my meme fulled brain I still remember these things 😂

... OK sorry blame my meme fulled brain I still remember these things 😂

"Can you check on Jimin? Please, hurry!" He looked confused and slightly panicked at the same time, opening the door and going in.

He froze at the sight a few meters away from him. Jimin was sobbing leaning over one of the toilets.

He ran over quickly to his side and rubbed circles on his back. "Jimin hyung? What happened?!" He just cried then tried to get up, but fell back down.

He leaned his back against the cubicle wall, still sobbing. He felt like shit.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He barely knew his hyung but he was already tearing up, he was sensitive like that and cared about others more than himself to be honest.

He slowly brought a hand up to rest on the older's shoulder, biting his lip. "Are you ok?"

Once the words slipped out of his mouth he cursed at himself then said, "Come on, rinse your mouth and wash your face, you look terrible."

Oh wow, he really just said that to his face.

But Jimin just nodded slowly, standing up with the younger's help.

He rinsed his mouth and washed his face, feeling awkward from Jungkook's stare. He threw the tissue in the bin and Jungkook helped him walk out, and there stood a worried as hell me.

"What happened?!" "He needs to go the infirminary, he-" "NO!" Jimin suddenly shouted making the two in the room flinch. "Umm hyung you really should-" "Please... I just want to go home..." he said in a sad voice and no one could say no to that.

"Ok... I'll go and-" "I'll take him, you stay in school Kook." He gave me an unsure look but I just sighed and wrapped Jimin's other arm around my shoulder, wrapping my own arm around his waist once Jungkook let go.

"I'll text, don't worry Kook." He nodded looking away with tears brimming in his eyes and I helped Jimin walk to the head's office so we could check out.