fourty-five | all over

"Is he sleeping?" I whispered as Taehyung closed the door.

"Yeah... I'll make sure he stays here for a while... he shouldn't be alone."

"Ok... wait. What happened with the ambulance?" "Oh... my phone was out of charge. Great timing." He sighed then said, "Stay with him, yeah? I'll talk to Jungkook." I nodded then he walked off, and I opened the door quietly and went in.

I went over to the bed and sat down, staring at him. I moved his bangs away from his face softly and played with his hair.

We nearly lost him today...

I sighed quietly and layed down, facing him, my eyes tearing up.

No it's okay now, don't cry Y/n.

But I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my cheeks.

I clenched my eyes shut, just hoping to fall asleep, but that took a while.

-----

"...H...hyung... is he ok?" "He's fine now, he's sleeping." Jungkook nodded but Taehyung could tell how worried he was, mostly because the younger was still crying.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook into a hug and patted his back. "Don't worry, he's okay now. He's safe."

"B... but why would he do that hyung? He nearly died... if I was a second l..late..." Taehyung sighed then said, "He was having a really difficult time Kook... he couldn't take it."

"...W...why?" Taehyung sighed then said, "His family passed away when he was abroad, that changed him... in a lot of ways."

It was silent after that, well, except for Jungkook's quiet sobs. He felt terrible, that he didn't notice much before. And he was worried for Jimin.

Taehyung felt sad for the younger, he knew how sensitive he was especially about others. So finding this out must have made him feel miserable, he knew that.

-----

I opened my eyes slowly and immediately made eye contact with Jimin, who was staring right at me.

For a while it was just silent, until I managed to speak up.

"Y...you're awake?" Stupid question, huh. It's kinda obvious.

"Yeah..."

We kept staring at each other, both our eyes full of sadness.

"I'm sorry..." he finally spoke up. "I don't know what happened... I... I..."

He looked down with tears in his eyes and I brought up my hand, placing it on his cheek softly.

"Try not to think back on it... think of it as a nightmare. Don't regret things Jimin... then you won't be able to move on."

Jimin bit his lip and I wiped a tear away as it rolled down his cheek.

He then slowly looked up and we made eye contact again.

"...Doesn't this hurt you even more?"
"What does?" He brought up his arm and held onto my wrist, pulling it back gently.

"This... you like me... and I... I don't even love myself... how can I love someone else..?"

Another tear rolled down his cheek and he was about to get up, but I held onto his arm.

"Don't... I don't care if you don't like me back, but love yourself at least..."

"...I can't..." I shook my head and said, "You can... you need to believe that you can. You need to believe in yourself. And we'll help you... it'll happen."

He let out a shaky breath and looked down, a few seconds later asking, "Can I tell you something..?" "Of course."

"I... I've been feeling weird around you lately... not in a bad way. I hate it that you worry about me so much... and I'm upset when you're upset. I don't know when it happened, but..."

He sighed then looked up into my eyes before saying...

"I think I've caught feelings for you..."

-----

IT FINALLY HAPPENED 🎉 🎉

Ya'll don't have it be depressed now, it's gonna be all happy from now on :)

Your precious tissues may be spared 👌🏻