twenty-six | talk

I opened the door and ran straight in, not bothering to ring the bell or anything.

I saw Jimin leaning back on a chair, staring at some food on the table. He was playing with the food with his spoon before he dropped it looked at me with widened eyes.

I walked over and looked him head to toe, stupid as I wouldn't be able to see any cuts if he had any anyways.

"...W...what are you doing here..?" I looked at him, staring into his eyes. He looked away a few seconds after, getting up but I grabbed onto his wrist, pulling him towards me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist tightly, and dug my face into his shoulder. He stayed still, and silence filled the room.

After a minute I heard a quiet sniff. I tried to pull back from the hug but Jimin pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around me tightly, as if he didn't want to let go.

He dug his face into my shoulder letting out a shaky sigh, and I slowly brought up a hand to run my fingers through his soft hair.

We stayed like that for a couple minutes. He had cried then calmed down, but he refused to let go of me.

I didn't want to hurt him but thoughts were killing me inside.

"...Jimin?" He tightened his grip around me and I sighed.

"Can we talk..?" He stayed silent then I said, "I won't go... we can cuddle afterwards if you want." "...C...can we?"

I smiled. "Yeah, of course. But let's talk for now, hm?" "...Ok..." He finally let me go, and looked away with a slight pout on his face.

I cooed and held his arm gently, leading him to sit down on the couch.

"...So why were you ignoring us?" He bit his lip and I held onto his hand still looking at him. "I know it's hard... but shutting everyone out won't help."

"I know..." he said quietly. "You should've talked to me, or stay hanging out with Kook and Tae... they really care about you."

"...I know..." I sighed. "Then you should've reached out to one of us. I told you that I'll always be here for you, right? That includes now. I'm not leaving you, Jimin."

He finally looked at me, slowly turning towards me with tear filled eyes.

I brought my hand up, caressing his cheek softly. "Do you want to let it out? I'm all ears." He hesitated, but then nodded and looked down, biting his lip.

I brought my thumb to his lip, making him retract his teeth from his bottom lip.

He stared into my eyes, and I did the same. "I'm so sorry..." He said after a minute of staring. "...What for-"

I sped walked upto him, holding onto his arm.

"Stop ignoring us, plea-" "LET ME GO!" I flinched at his sudden outburst and slowly let go of his arm, feeling intimidated from his stare.

He pulled his arm back harshly and walked off, leaving me there dumbfounded.

"...About that outburst? It's fine I understand-" "No... you were only trying to help and I pushed you away like that... I'm sorry. I really am."

"Jimin" I sighed and pulled my hand back from his face, letting it fall on my lap. "Stop apologising to me... no, don't at all. Instead, be sorry to yourself..."

He only stared at me. Maybe confused, maybe sad..? I don't know, he was hard to read...

"You're hurting yourself by doing this... you need to get back on your feet, right? You need a job, but can't with your condition. You need to get better to do that."

"So let me help. Don't push me away, it's only making it worse for you. And don't blame yourself for your behavior, you can't control it so it's not your fault. But talk to me, that's what you can do, right?"

He nodded after a few seconds, staring deep into my eyes. I smiled and pulled him into a hug, keeping him close.