fourty-seven | old self

I was at Taehyung's house after school. I had finished early and Taehyung was out, and Jimin still had another class.

I got up bored, walking into the living room when I heard a familiar voice.

"Y/n!" I smiled and turned around to be engulfed in a warm hug.

"I missed you~" "It's been 2 hours Jimin" I laughed and he pulled back with a slight pout on his lips that I just wanted to kiss away-

So I did.

I leaned in, leaving a quick peck on his soft lips before leaning back again.

He stared at me shocked. Truth is, we haven't talked or done anything about us liking each other in the past month. But I didn't care, I was already happy enough that he was happy.

He smiled at me before leaning in slowly, cupping my cheek gently with his hand and brushing his lips against mine.

I closed my eyes and my heart beat quickened. It felt so right, so perfect...

I kissed him back, our lips moulding together in the perfect, synchronised kiss. Not too fast, not too slow, it was the perfect pace.

Leaning back, he stared at me with a smile on his lips, caressing my cheek with his hand softly.

"I love you" he said staring deep into my eyes and my smile widened before I said it back, "I love you too..."

His smile widened too then he leaned in again, leaving a quick peck on my forehead before pulling me into his warm embrace.

That was before...

SNAP! We widened our eyes, and pulled away from each other, looking to where the noise came from.

Taehyung.

A smirking Taehyung.

What did he see?!

"What did you see?!"

Well... I guess lovers think alike...

"Oh nothing, just you eating each others faces."

He walked off casually but Jimin ran up to him, trying to take his phone off him.

"GIVE IT!" "NOOPE" he pulled himself free and ran off, too fast for Jimin to catch up to.

"Yah!" he banged against the locked door and I came running up to him.

"LOOK" he looked at my phone which I was showing him and his eyes darkened.

"KIM. FUCKING. TAEHYUNG. GET OUT RIGHT NOW."

...Holy sheet he looks scary af rn-

I widened my eyes reading another text Taehyung sent.

'Tell him to stop or I'll send it to Jungkook 😏'

"Oi JiMiN JiMiN sToB iT" I pulled him away and he looked at me with a 'wtf' face but I just pulled him away.

"What?" I shoved the phone in his face and he widened his eyes before grabbing my arm and running downstairs in the speed of lightning.

"...Where are you going?" I asked as he shoved his shoes on. "HE SAID TO GO"

I facepalmsed myself then said, "He meant to stop banging on the door not leave."

He froze for a moment, as if processing it all.

"A... ah..." he eventually said, taking his shoes off slowly.

I sighed and shook my head, going into the living room and plopping on the couch.

He came and flopped down too, sulking which made him look really cute.

I'm glad he's back to his old self again... it took a while, but he was able to love himself again.

And that made the happiest person alive.