twelve | the past

We sat down on the bed and I held Jimin's arm gently, looking at him.

"I said before that I was framed for my parents death, right?" he asked staring at the floor. "Yeah, you did."

He bit his lip then sighed and said, "I was at a convenience store with my family... I went to buy something but one of my 'friends' appeared and said that he needed to show me something. He took me away... he had an ugly smirk on his face and said that he wanted to say goodbye and shit. Then I heard an explosion and ran back to see the store blown up. "

He clenched his fists and I carassed his arm looking at him worriedly. "Everyone automatically pointed towards me. The CCTV clearly showed that I went out of the store... they couldn't find anything else and pinned it on me."

"They yelled at me. Hit me. All because they couldn't find anyone else to throw their anger at. They used me... but in the end, there wasn't enough evidence. I was uncharged, but that didn't stop the hate coming towards me."

His fist unclenched and sniffed instead. "No one wanted to take me in. But the police were making a fuss, so eventually they agreed on something. They would send me money for a living until I turn 19... which is the end of this year. I know I need to look for a job... but I'm useless right now. I'm weak, useless and I hur-"

He paused for a second, before looking away and muttering, "I hate myself..."

Silence.

I didn't how what to say... it was a lot to take in. And it clearly messed him up a lot, because, well, look at him.

Sniff.

I snapped my head up and looked at him. He was looking away, biting his lip clearly trying to control his tears.

I pulled his arm slightly and he looked at me slowly with painful eyes.

He always seemed to put up a cold act... but in reality he was really vulnerable.

"You're weak, useless and hate yourself. Is this really what you want to think?" he looked down a tear now rolling down his cheek.

He shook his head and said, "I hate it... I really hate it, it's killing me." "Then don't think that." He looked up at me, his lips red from biting it too hard.

So I brought up a hand to his face, stopping him. "Stop biting your lip so hard... it'll bleed." He looked into my eyes and I looked into his.

"Be strong... do that by getting better... and I'll help you. Don't hate yourself, you have no reason to. You were put under a lot of false blame and people hurt you... so it's normal to go downhill. Focus on your future, not your past... and love yourself."

stan dis man ^^

stan dis man ^^

Jimin looked down more guilty than ever. He could never love himself... he hated himself and that was a fact. He hurt himself on a regular basis... he even almost let it slip.

But he wanted to get better. He hated his way of his living, and he knew well enough that it wasn't sustainable. He had to stop hating himself, he had to stop hurting himself.

Whatever he has to do for that to happen... he's determined.

To make his life that less of a living hell.