thirteen | smile

I gave Jimin the glass of water and he gulped it all down in a couple of seconds.

...Guessing he was really thirsty...

"...Do you wanna sleep? You still seem really tired..." "I can't sleep nowadays." I sighed and sat down next to him, making him lie down. "Try anyways, you need rest" I said whilst putting the blanket over his body.

"...Can you stay here?" he seemed hesitant asking. "Sure... for how long? Until you fall asleep?" "...C...can you stay here? I really can't sleep and you being here might help..." he said avoiding eye contact with wide doe eyes and it was quiet cute to be honest.

"Ok... I'll stay." He looked at me surprised and I smiled getting in the blanket next to him, snuggling up to his chest. I heard him chuckle quietly and it brought a smile to my lips. It made me happy that he could be happy.

After a few minutes I heard Jimin snoring quietly and I smiled even more. He managed to fall asleep that quickly... because of me...? It made my heart skip a bit, as I loosened my grip around Jimin's waist, closing my eyes to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to Jimin shuffling around. I leaned back and smiled at the sight. Jimin still had his eyes closed, his lips parted and hair messy.

I tried getting up but Jimin pulled me by my wrist closer to him. I widened my eyes at how close our faces were and he opened his eyes slowly, staring at me.

"Thank you..." he whispered after what seemed like forever. He smiled slightly and let me go, sitting up himself.

He looked at me and smiled before getting up. He seemed really happy...
not that I was complaining at all.

"You gonna go now?" he asked walking over to his wardrobe. "Yeah." I got up then realised something widening my eyes.

I ran to the bathroom and almost screamed when I saw my reflection. My morning face.

My cheeks were puffy and pink, and my hair was a mess.

...So that's why Jimin was smiling like that...

He walked in the bathroom and chucked at my misery. I groaned and turned the other way, covering my face with my hands, wanting to hide it.

I heard Jimin laugh then he hugged me from behind, laughing even more when I tried to wriggle myself free.

He eventually let me go and I ran out, yelling a 'BYE, SEE YOU LATER'.

Hell I was embarrassed.

-----

At school Jimin seemed fine, except for eating. I talked him into having just a bite and he eventually agreed.

Jungkook was really worried, but Jimin reassured him that everything was fine. He didn't want to worry the sensitive boy, and he didn't feel like telling anyone else either. It was his weakness, so he obviously didn't want many people to know about it.

We all decided to meet up afterschool. All three of us, and Tae.

We went to the park and walked around. Well, Jungkook was running around happily and me and Jimin were walking from a distance.

Jimin chuckled and said, "He really is a cute, innocent boy, isn't he?" "Yup" I smiled and looked to my side at him. He was smiling, watching the said bunny running around.

And that smile was real. He was genuinely happy.