twenty-eight | weird feelings

"Hyung, I'm hungry" Jungkook whined. "Umm... I don't think there's any food" Taehyung said scratching the back of his neck. "Hmm... can we get pizza?!" he asked hopefully.

"...Ok then, let me go order" he walked out of the room and Jungkook sighed, cuddling up to Jimin's side clinging onto his arm. Jimin just smiled and carried on watching the TV.

I smiled staring at Jimin's happy expression, it really had a radiating effect. The cute way the corners of his plump lips would go up, and his eyes turning into crescents.

I must have been so deep in thought that I didn't notice Jungkook staring at me. "...Y/n?" I looked at him and he was looking at me with a slightly confused expression, cutely titling his head to the side. "Why are you staring at Jimin?"

I widened my eyes and Jimin looked at me. "No I wasn't..." "You were-" "OKAYY, pizza's coming in 20 minutes." He plopped onto the couch and I focused back at the TV.

"Why are you staring at Y/n?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

I snapped my head to the side and locked eyes with Jimin. He looked back at the TV and Jungkook looked even more confused.

That was strange... I mean I'm happy to see him happy but why do I keep staring at him like that...? I don't even realise how long I'm staring for or what's going on when I do.

-----

"See you tomorrow at school!" Jungkook ran off and it went silent, me and Jimin standing on the pavement.

We both sighed at the same time, making us look at each other. I was filled with this warm feeling as we locked eyes, I didn't want it to go away.

We stared at each other for what seemed like forever before Jimin looked away and started walking. I sighed and started walking too.

We parted ways, and went home. I couldn't sleep though. I was confused. What was that weird feeling..? Am I just over thinking things?

At one point I couldn't take the overwhelming thoughts so I decided to text Taehyung. I didn't care, I trusted him.

-----

Tae?

Hm?

You free rn?

yup, why?

Can I talk to you about something?

sure

So um... I feel weird around Jimin

As in... Well, you remember when Jimin was staring at me earlier?

Yeah?

I didn't realise but I was staring at him for a long time for that...

I dunno I just... feel different about him lately.

😏

Erm...

What?

Ya'll r dumb

...What is it?

you're in L. O. V. E.

...WHAT

TAE

What? I'm just spilling da facts here 👌🏻

...Why did I even talk to you...

Ok but its true 😏

Bye bye~

Good luck with ya thoughts, try not to think dirty 😉

TAE

WTF

...

WHERE'D YA GO?!

I'M KILLING YOU THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU

[read]

-----

I groaned and put the phone down, digging my face into the pillow.

Taehyung just made it worse... how could he come to that conclusion?

But the more I thought about it...

The more I started to believe it was true.