twenty-nine | crush

I was walking to school, I felt dead. I couldn't sleep last night, I was too busy with my thoughts.

Do I really like Jimin? Why all of a sudden?

I nearly fell over when a heavy arm was swung around my shoulder. I sighed immediately knowing that it was Jungkook.

"Kook-" I turned to look at him but froze when I saw Jimin next to him. I didn't even realise that I was staring at him until he turned his head to look at me, and we locked eyes.

I widened my eyes and looked away, starting to walk again. "You're acting weird lately" Jungkook said catching up to me. "...No I'm not." "Yeah, you are. And you look dead. Did you not get any sleep?" "Nope." "Why-" "Oh we're here!"

Jungkook flinched a little at my sudden yell and we walked into the school.

I didn't want Jimin to think something was off about me... because then he'd worry that something's wrong, and he might ask me. No way in hell I'm telling him that I think I have a crush on him.

-----

It was lunch and we were all eating, even Jimin was eating quite a bit. And I couldn't express how happy I was about that.

Well, I guess I could because I was staring at him again.

He suddenly sighed and looked up from his food, and froze when he looked at me.

Why is he-

I then realised that I had a stupid smile plastered on my face.

Oh god oh god just ask like I was daydreaming or something-

"Why do you keep staring at me today?" he asked, and panic struck me.

I've been staring at him all day... Fuck fuck fuck

"I was daydreaming..." I said looking at my food.

Jimin raised an eyebrow but carried on eating a while after.

I need to pull myself together...

-----

The bell rang and I walked out of the school, but I felt someone grab my wrist.

I widened my eyes thinking it was Jimin but felt relieved when I heard Jungkook's voice.

"Let's go together" he said and I nodded. We walked for a bit, and soon Jimin caught up.

It was awkwardly quiet, I was tired and didn't feel like talking but it still bothered me.

After 5 minutes we parted ways, but then I felt someone grab my wrist again.

"What is it-" I turned around and froze seeing Jimin right in front of me. "We need to talk." "W... why-" Before I could finish he pulled me with him, I had to admit he was much stronger now. He's much better now, he's eating well and everything. I didn't want to ruin it.

"What are you doing? L... let me go" He sighed then simply said, "no." I bit my lip and just went with him to his house.

We went upstairs and he stopped outside the door to his bedroom. "Wait a sec, I need to change my shirt."

I nodded and he went in closing the door. After a minute he opened the door and I walked in. He sighed and walked closer to me, making me a little nervous not gonna lie.

I looked away, anywhere but at Jimin. But what he asked next made my heart stop beating.

"Why are you acting weird around me?"