fourty-two | ending it

After school the next day, Jimin went off by himself as usual, but this time I ran after him.

"Jimin!" He stopped walking, but kept still.

I went to his side and looked at him.

He bit his lip and carried on walking, but I kept walking with him.

"Come on... I miss you." He didn't stop so I got hold of his wrist, turning him around to look at me.

As his eyes made contact with mine, I noticed that his eyes were teary.

I brought my hand up to his face and placed it on his cheek, but he turned his head away.

"...Jimin..." "Stop please..." "...Stop what?" "Caring about me!" he looked at me with his eyes even more teary than before.

"Stop thinking, worrying and caring about me! I can't take it anymore!" I parted my lips, not knowing what to say.

He pulled his wrist free then said, "Please, I beg you... don't waste your time trying to love and fix me, it's never going to happen."

My eyes teared up as he turned the other way and walked off, leaving me there alone.

After a minute I heard Jungkook's voice.

"Y/n?" I quickly wiped my tears away but Jungkook got in front of me to see it.

"...What's wrong noons?" "It's... nothing I'm just-" "Stop lying to me... you always lie to me."

I sniffed and stared at him, he sighed and pulled me towards him, wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him back and muttered a 'sorry'.

"It's ok... I'm just worried about you." "I'm really ok... I'm just worried about- someone else.."

"Ok..." It went silent and after a minute Jungkook leaned back and looked down at me.

"Do you wanna hang out?" "I'm tired, Kook... sorry." "It's ok... go home and get some rest then." "Will do... bye Kook... and thanks." He gave me his bunny smile and waved bye as he walked off.

I sighed and went home too, flopping into my bed straight away.

-----

Jimin went home and threw his bag wherever, he couldn't care less.

He went straight to the kitchen and grabbed a knife, tears rolling down his cheeks as he put it against his skin.

He couldn't do it last time... he couldn't do it yesterday. He wanted to kill himself. But he couldn't get himself to do it.

But now he wanted it more than ever.

Yet the blade stayed where it was, he couldn't move it. He couldn't do it.

He angrily threw the knife on the ground, stepping back almost looking balance, but he caught himself by holding onto a chair.

He felt suffocated... he wanted fresh air.

So he quickly put on some shoes and went out, forgetting his phone behind but it wasn't on his mind right now.

Because he didn't need it.

Because...

He wanted to end it all.