twenty-seven | happy

I opened my eyes slowly and smiled looking up at Jimin. My smile widened when I saw a small smile formed on his perfect lips.

Subconsciously, my hand reached up to caress his cheek. He opened his eyes and stared into mine, and I pulled my hand back slowly.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. "Better, it felt nice to finally talk to someone..." I smiled and we stayed silent for a while, staring at each other.

I stared into those doe chocolate brown eyes, it was really mesmorizing. I didn't know how long we were staring at each other, but eventually Jimin cleared his throat and sat up.

He held his neck coughing slightly then said, "I'm gonna get some water..." "Ok." He walked out of the room and I sat up, frowning. What was that...

----

"Oh thank god" Taehyung sighed in relief. "But still... you can't let him you know." "Yeah" he sighed then said, "I know." It was silent for a while then I remembered something. "Is Jungkook ok?"

He sighed for the hundredth time and shook his head in a 'no' motion. "He's crying in his sleep... hell I don't even know if he's asleep."

"Well... Jimin's a bit better now. Shall I call him over?" "Really?" he seemed relieved. "Yeah, I'll call him." "OK" he clapped his hands together and I smiled walking out of the room.

Pulling out my phone, I called him and put the phone to my ear. "Hey Jimin" "Yeah?" "Can you come over to Tae's? Jungkook's worried about you, he's really upset right now." He sighed then said, "Ok, I'll be there in 10." "OK, bye." "Bye."

I put down the phone and went to tell Taehyung. "He said he's coming in 10." "Ok, I'll go tell Kook." "Ok." He walked out of the room and to his bedroom.

He walked over to the younger who was curled up in the older's bed, crying a little. "Hey, Kook..." The younger just stayed still unfazed, making Taehyung sigh. "Jimin's coming over in about 10 minutes."

Well that made the younger spring up from the bed. "HE IS?!" Taehyung chuckled at the younger's bunny smile and nodded, ruffling the boy's already messy hair.

"Yeah, so wash your face and stuff. You still look like you're crying now." Jungkook nodded and ran to the bathroom.

Taehyung smiled and sat down on the bed, waiting for Jungkook to come out.

-----

I went over to open the door once the bell rang, and smiled seeing Jimin in front of me.

"Hey" he walked in and I closed the door. "So wher-" he couldn't finish the sentence as Jungkook jumped onto the poor boy, making him stumble backwards squishing him to death.

"HYUNGGG YOU'RE HERE!" Jimin tried to push the younger away with widened eyes. "J... Jungkook... can't breathe..." "Oh, sorry..." he let go of the older and Taehyung chuckled walking over. "You've been waiting to see him for so long Koo, don't make him pass out as soon as you meet him."

Jungkook laughed scratching the back of his neck and Jimin just smiled patting the younger's shoulder.

"What happened hyung? You kept ignoring us, a... and-" "Don't worry, I'm ok now. Let's go watch something." Jungkook pouted and followed the older as he walked over to the living room.

I smiled and looked over at Taehyung who was smiling too. We were both happy I guess, that Jimin was happy. I finally got him to talk... and I'm not letting him go downhill again. If things stay the way it is... he'll be happy, right?

----

EYYY FINALLY I'VE UPDATED 🎉

I've been so busy with school and had eating and stomach problems, also I've been stressed so I couldn't update... but I'm quite better now!

I have to stay home, as in not going school for two weeks cause someone in my year group got covid...

So welp I guess I'll be updating a lot. Maybe I'll even finish the book..? Depends.

Also I've been stanning skz lately... I refuse to pick a bias cause they're all amazing 👌🏻😌

-BUT I.N AND HIS CUTENESS STSTGTGGTGGGSGGH-