thirty-three | left alone

Taehyung sighed as he put the blanket over Jimin.

"He was getting so much better..." "...Yeah..." Taehyung turned to face me. "Will he really be ok though? Shouldn't we take him to the hospital?"

"He snatched the phone off me angrily... I..." I groaned and covered my face with my hands. "I don't know..."

Taehyung sighed and took my hands off my face looking at me. "Don't leave him alone ok? If he gets worse, he's gonna have go to the hospital."

"...Ok..." It was silent for a while then he said, "I should go... he could wake up at any time." "Yeah... ok."

He looked at Jimin a last time before leaving.

I sighed and sat down on the bed, looking at Jimin.

It hurt so much to see him like this... more than ever, and I know why now. Because I like him.

I was worried that he would feel weird around me... but now I'm worried that he wouldn't want to be around anyone anymore.

I'm not sure how I can help him get over it... but I'm determined to find a way.

I was really tired, so without realising I had drifted off to sleep.

-----

I opened my eyes slowly, now realising that I had fallen asleep.

I put my head up and saw Jimin staring at the ceiling blankly.

"...You're awake?" No reaction.

I shook his arm gently but he still didn't look at me.

I sighed and got off the bed, staring down at him.

"...How's your arm?" Silence. "...Do you not wanna talk?" Silence.

I sighed then he suddenly got up, going into the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

I sat down on the bed and stared at the ground.

What was I supposed to do? He clearly wanted to be alone, but I can't let him be.

I waited and waited, about 10 minutes later Jimin walked out of the bathroom. He went straight to his wardrobe grabbing whatever and walking back into the bathroom.

I sighed for the hundredth time today and waited again.

After about 20 minutes he came out of the bathroom and walked over, sitting down on the bed.

I looked at him and there was blood on his arm again. I got up and grabbed a first aid kit, setting it down on the bed.

I held his arm gently as he stared off into space and treated it, bandaging it afterwards.

I then had the worst thought. Why was he spending so much time in there?

"Jimin... did you..." He looked away and got up, but I got up too and got hold of his arm.

"...Tell me..." He turned to look at me with an unreadable expression plastered on his face.

"Just leave" "No" He pulled his arm free harshly and grabbed my wrist, dragging me downstairs.

I pulled my wrist free and said, "I'm not going." He closed his eyes and let out a sigh, before turning to face me.

"It's for your sake too. Go." "I'm not leaving you alone!" "Why? In case something happens? In case I hurt myself? Too bad, it's already happened!"

My eyes widened, and I stared at him my eyes tearing up. He grabbed my wrist again, opening the front door and pushing me out.

I turned around when I heard a slam, and the door was locked shut.

I knew it was no use trying to get him to open up, so I just left.

This is going to be more difficult than I thought...