seven | distinguished tears

I was studying at home when I got a text.

Tae

Hey Y/n

You

Hey, what's up?

Jimin left a while ago

But...

He seemed to have a bad dream, but afterwards his face just looked blank

I then remembered the first time I saw him. His empty eyes.

There's definitely something up. He always looks so empty

Yeah... man why can't he just trust us... it's annoying

ik...

we just have to wait

ok...

I'll get going then bye

yeah, bye

I put down the phone and sighed. I'll talk to Jimin about it tomorrow.

-----

At lunch, instead of eating I went outside to look for Jimin. But I couldn't find him.

Jungkook went to the toilets as soon as it was lunch time. He was washing his hands when he heard a sniffle. He froze.

He knew that no one really comes to these toilets, so he went over to where he heard the noise and waited.

Sniff. Jungkook knocked on the door hesitantly then asked, "Are you ok...?" It went silent. "...Leave me alone please..."

Jungkook bit his lip then said, "Don't cry here, it's... well, it's the toilets. Come out."

He heard a sigh and a few seconds later the door opened. The two widened their eyes as they recognised each other. "...Jimin?"

Jimin quickly wiped his tears away with his elbow and tried to walk past the younger but Jungkook hold of his arm, pulling him back with little force but the older jerked back.

Jungkook let go of the older's arm startled. "...What happened?" Jimin looked away not wanting to talk.

He felt terrible. He hurt himself again yesterday. After the flashback, well, dream, all the guilt he felt before suddenly got a hundred times worse, and he couldn't take it.

Jimin walked past Jungkook and out of the toilets. Jungkook followed him and held his arm, extra careful to be gentle this time.

Jimin sighed then the younger said, "What is it... tell me." Jimin pulled his arm back harshly and walked off, leaving Jungkook there confused and curious.

He bit his lip and went to the cafeteria looking for Y/n, but he couldn't find her. So he went outside looking for her.

-----

I was walking inside the school when I saw Jimin coming out. I went up to him and said his name to get his attention. He glanced over at me but carried on walking.

Sighing, I followed him as he went over to a quiet bench and sat down. Once he saw me he looked away biting his lip a bit too hard.

I sat down next to him and looked at him. But he wouldn't look at me. "Ji-" "Can't you people give me some space?!" he suddenly snapped, making me flinch.

A flash of guilt suddenly consumed Jimin, and I got up but he held onto my wrist. "S...sorry...it was a slip... sorry..." I looked at him and he was looking at me with guilty eyes.

I slowly nodded and sat back down, Jimin was staring at the ground this time.

Jungkook suddenly came running up and panting looking at Jimin then at me. I looked at him confused and looked at Jimin.

Jimin stared wide eyed at Jungkook who grabbed my wrist and dragged me somewhere.

"What is it?" I asked pulling my wrist free. He looked at me then said, "I saw Jimin crying in the toilets... he wouldn't speak though."

I widened my eyes and bit my lip, looking back where Jimin was sitting but he was gone.

"That's why he said that..." "...Huh?" "He was mad that he couldn't get any space." Jungkook was silent. "Don't force him into saying or doing anything. Something happened with him but we don't know what... he won't say anything."

Jungkook nodded feeling a bit guilty and it was silent for a minute. "...Is he older than me?" "Yeah, and slightly older than Tae." He nodded again then I patted his shoulder and went to the cafeteria. I was starving.