Part; 4

We all sat in the school garden, me and Ron looked at each other regulary as we both struggled to understand anything from our submission. Snape loved giving us a hard time, and he knew exactly how to do so. Hermoine wrote non stop, and both me and Ron peeked. We looked at each other and our face screamed 'i don't even know how to spell the words she's is using'. Harry seemed distant, his nose still looked somewhat crooked after his 'incident' with Malfoy the other day at the train.He sat down with his back towards the old oak three, looking towards the white haired boy who sat in the middle of his mascots. Crabbe and Goyle. They both looked up to Draco like they worshiped him. Yet another thing i could not wrap my head around. Draco Malfoy was stone cold, the only time i'd really spoken with him was that time he wanted to put down Buckbeak, because he'd snapped towards him in Hagrids class. I rolled my eyes just at the thought. Draco had what was coming for him. He treated everyone and everything like they had less value then him. Our conversation was a short intervention. Not sure if the fact that i practically threatened him on his life, or if he really came to his senses made the diffrence. But he really did withdrew his wish for getting Buckbeak put down.

«Emma» i turned around, and snapped out of my thoughts as i heard Fred calling for me. I gathered my books, and placed my hand on Ron's shoulder as i stood up. Ron looked up at me as he pulled forward his textbook. I gave him a supportive smile as my eyes met his awfully bad made drawings.

«See you later?» Harry said, and i felt suprised that he even noticed the fact that i was on my way. Usally he didn't sense anyhing around him when he had days like this.

«Where else would i go?» i said jokingly before i turned around and walked towards Fred who stood there with his usual goofy smile and twinkle in his eyes.

-

I rushed to my own room, I could hear Fred groan and in the back of my head I could see him reaching after me from his bed. I loved cuddle up with him before i went to bed. Fred is the best, but even with him, the beds were just a little to small to sleep two at the width. Presumably on purpose by the headmaster. As I entered my own room Ginny looked at me and rolled her eyes while she smiled. This was our night routine. Before we fall asleep we would catch up on what ever the other person could have missed out on. Ginny looked at me with clever eyes.

«I heard that Pansy and Draco is done, and for good this time» Ginny said as she tucked herself in her bed.

«Oh? Not really an interesting topic Ginny» I looked towards the roof. Me and Ginny placed stars over our beds. They lighted up in the dark, and eventhough it was childish it was the best investment i'd ever made. I felt at peace, and the only place that felt better than right here in this bed, was at the darkest night at the astronmy tower, looking at the stars. I always felt so small, so unimportant. For some it might feel intolerble. But to me it felt like a relif. It was a reminder that, no matter what mistakes i would make, it was unimportant. Atleast in the bigger picture.

«I'm not saying that he's good looking or anything, but i do get the fact that girls find him attractive» Ginny lets out as i'd almost drifted off to sleep. Suddently i was totally awake. I turned around towards her.

«Could you say that one more time? But loud and clear so i can record it and keep it against you forever?» i said not able to hold my laugther away.