SYNOPSIS

SERVING THE SEÑORITO

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidence.

WARNING: This story may contains mature themes that are not suitable for young age below 18 years old. This includes scenes of explicit language, graphic violence, sexual content, and sensitive subject matter. Readers discretion is strongly advised, and parental guidance is recommended for younger readers to ensure a safe and appropriate reading experience. Read at your own risk.

Obsessed Series # 1: Serving The Señorito

Living in the province is a wonderful experience especially if you are with your family and you enjoy living even if it is not luxurious. Katulad ni Ynna, kuntento na siyang makasama ang kaniyang magulang at nag-iisang kapatid.

Kahit mahirap lang ito ay kakayanin niya para sa pamilya at handang magsakrepisyo para sa kanila. But her simple and peaceful life became messed when she met him.

The man who has a blue eyes, everytime their gazed met she felt like she's in paradise, a beautiful paradise but at the same time felt nervous. And that man was name Czech Delgado.