62

Jasmine
A few weeks later

I finished chopping the purple grapes in half for Adonis and put them on a little plate for him.I also put a piece of toast with apple jelly and poured him some juice.I set that plate on the table and finished packing his lunch.He and Aubrey came downstairs a few moments later and Adonis ran over to his breakfast.

"What do you say?"Aubrey asked him

"Tank you Jas!"He said

"You're welcome sweetie."I smiled

Aubrey came over and kissed my head.

"How you doing this morning?"He asked

"Good.How are you?"I asked him

"Good.Little tired."He said

I nodded."Well when you come back we can go back to sleep for a lit- oh wait no my appointment is at 1."

"Oh.Did you want me to come?"He asked

"You don't have to.."I shook my head

He stared at me."Yes or no baby."

"Uhm yes."I said

"Alright."He nodded

"Hey Donis, I packed you an extra snack so you can share with Charlotte."I told the little boy

He smiled wide."Tank you!"

"You're so welcome."

Everyday that he came home from daycare, he went on and on about a little girl in his class named Charlotte.Apparently they sit next to each other and they're best friends.

"Alright.C'mon we've got to go."Aubrey told him

He finished his juice and got up from the table.I grabbed his dishes and put them in the sink.

I said goodbye to the two of them and gave Adonis a big hug before they left.

My appointment today was just a pregnancy test.I didn't feel pregnant.Nothing was different about me so I wasn't expecting much.Aubrey on the other hand, was.He's really been putting in work so he just doesn't understand how I couldn't be pregnant.

He didn't really understand just how bad my situation was.I didn't want to disappoint him.

I huffed.

"Jasperrr!"I called

I heard him come running to me.

"Hey boo.Let's go for a walk."I scratched behind his ear

I clipped his leash to him and headed outside to walk around the yard.Aubrey was extremely particular about every single inch of his estate.He didn't want Jasper just peeing anywhere in his yard so he gave me a "designated" area for Jasper to do this business.

Ridiculous, I know.

"Hey!No Jazz!Daddy will be so upset if you shit right here."I tried to pull him away

He wouldn't budge so I let him do his business and decided I'd just clean it after he was done.After that, I went inside and grabbed a bag to go grab his business and then threw it away.

I decided to make breakfast for Aubrey and myself because I definitely haven't eaten all morning.I was about done when Aubrey got back home.I made him a plate and sat it on the island in front of me.

"Mm so domestic."He kissed my head

I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Thank you baby."He said and started to eat