The beginning / Ch. 1

Tommy Pov:
      There I was, sitting on a bench alongside my life long family. We all were finally together again. Together as a whole, as a whole family. A family without violence for a split second of peace. One where they watched out for each other and held out hands for each other when in need. With that, this was enough.

    If you looked to the right, You could see Philza tear up, his green eyes sparkled when blessed with this emotion. Even techno got a bit emotional through his mask. Ghostbur may not be the same Wilbur but he is family, guiding me through my exile, cheering me up, lying to dream for me. All of these made him as much a brother as Will was.

     Yet I still don't feel like we are together in a sense.
I do know this is enough, but enough isn't always what you need. I need something that's too much to ask for. I've sacrificed everything on them and now that I need the item I've sacrificed, I've been denied my home.

  I guess my thoughts of confusion spread across the bench. Techno turned his head and placed a hand onto my shoulder, sending a feeling of shock through me. Techno wasn't really that kind of brother to help you like this. He would make fun of you and then say wow what a crybaby, yet today he seemed more sincere.

"Tommy"

   Techno spoke with a voice like thunder crashing. He took a more serious approach. Like one you get when you did something wrong and your best friend has to set facts straight. I know that feeling all too well.

"Stop zoning out, we are having an important discussion."

  The discussion wasn't all that important if I set the facts right. They were explaining to me why I shouldn't protect someone. Someone being my best friend, Tubbo. They had points about how he thinks of me, points leading to endless openings with no proof besides the exile.?

    I don't know why but even thinking of tubbo hits me hard. It makes me feel like I'm being placed onto a tower with half my body off the edge, the other wanting to hold on, while the part off just wants to fall. Fall into the agreement that he doesn't care anymore. The agreement that he used you for lmanburg's success. At that moment I tuned back into the conversation around me. Maybe they will have a good point for me.

Techno is T, Ghostbur is G, Philza is P, Tommy is To

T: "Theseus died betrayed, Tommy he was loyal to his people. If we go against lmanburg, they can't give you that fate!"

P: "Techno, stop scaring Tommy. In the story he was pushed of by his caretaker. The person who helped him seek refuge. Are you going to push your little brother if a cliff?"

T: "No I'll just drop kick him off the clip. No pushing required."

G: "I know I'm not too involved but I'm the only person allowed back in lmanburg. What about your house Philza? I left Friend there and they are guarding the house."

P: "Ghostbur, Not the time."

G: "Sorry Phil"

T: "Onto my point, Tommy, do you still think of Tubbo as your best friend?

   I hesitated before knowing what my answer had to be. Techno might yell at me about being right but truth is inevitable at some points. I'll have to face it sooner or later so why not face it with the family I know around me.

To: "I want to."

T: "See there Phil, he wants to. He knows he can't because Tubbo betrayed him."

P: "Techno, you right here. Tubbo is no good guy. "

T: "You see this Tommy? You want to be Theseus go in then but if we take Tubbos last life, we could give it to Ghostbur and have the family back?" 

   Is he asking me? Am I making the decision between my best friend and my brother. The same brother who made my friend hate me like this? I don't think I can make this choice. Wilbur and I have backstory there since the beginning but not till the end. Tubbo came in the beginning but unlike Wilbur he abandoned me. He didn't die he left. No, he wasn't the one who left, I was.

      If Tubbo wants to be the next schlatt he can, cause schlatt died. It's a worthless thought to be frank. Schlatt may have been a rat but he was a loyal rat. He never betrayed his subordinates only they betrayed him. Tubbo betrayed me, he betrayed his Vice President, and his best friend.

To: "You know what techno, fine"

T: "wait what?"

To: "Your right Techno?"

T: "there's no way I'm hearing this right."

P: "wait Tommy, elaborate."

To: "Tubbo has done nothing but betray me. He's just another schlatt but worse. I'm no Wilbur but if I can't be in Lmanburg, no one can."

T: "and what does that entail Tommy?"

To: "Lmanburg is going down. Nobody and I mean nobody, will survive. And Wilbur, can come back to life."

:ch end, I'm planning some minor angst lol, FUCK OF HORNY SHITS. Ik I'm a trash writer but like you read the story through so suck it. Wasted 20 minutes of your time without warning. There is no oc crossover here because I fucking hate those. No ships that I can think of etc. any Suggs please go into the comments and give me the info I will prob delete them but who knows. Any positive responses will end in a block🔥 each chapter will be at least 700 words btw. Chug that melon 🍉 Art creds for this chapter are meloriin_  (insta)
MERRY CHRISTMAS IM JEWISH LOL SO FUCK OF CHRISTIANS