The Spiders Web / Ch.22

Lolz once again, Tommy POV???

     I was still shaking. Two weeks left on my arms I think. How could I know?

Dream: "Tommy?"

   A quick turn was all it took for me to make eye contact with dream. He sighed,

Dream: "look, I went through the same thing. Nobody knows so you have to learn how to not know."

   What does that even mean? Is he saying I'm innocent? No he's saying I should pretend to be innocent.

Dream: "I'll take you to the smp for a day. If you get up right now, we can go. The only rules and no techno."

    Though I wanted to see techno, anything was better than nothing. Immediately I stood up, revealing my poor shape to dream.

Dream: "Wait Tommy, have you been eating right?"

    I looked at him and held my response. He didn't need to know anything about me.

Tommy: "who knows?"

Dream: "I know, you said if I left you alone you'd take care of your needs and obviously that's not true."

Tommy: "I'll meet you upstairs."

     Dream regrettably walked up the stairs. I could hear clanging which I'd assume was him making food but I payed no attention to it. All I did was change my clothes then make my way upstairs.

Dream: "you don't have to take all of it but just eat some on the way?"

    He spoke to me while holding out a bowl of mushroom stew. I nodded my head and let myself take the stew from his hands.

(Time skip to when they arrive, btw Tommy did eat the stew :)

Tubbo: "there's no way..."

     I dismounted the horse alongside Dream. He tapped my shoulder to ask if I wanted to see Tubbo but I shook my head. Tubbo was no longer my family. My only family was Dream.

Tubbo: "Tommy wait!"

    My head flipped towards Tubbo, his eyes grew wide as we stared straight at each other. He had a clean face graced with his usual smile while I had a scratched face covered in bruises.

     He started sprinting towards me but nothing with the anger from before. He ran with pure joy, he seemed genuinely happy to see me. Still, I pushed him away.

Tubbo: "Tommy I know your confused but we are all over lmanburg! We are happy to know your not actually dead! When Phil said you were, we all panicked."

Tommy: "liar, I told Phil I was alive weeks ago."

Dream: "yeah Tommy let's go."

       Without a second through I followed dream.

Ranboo: "Tommy? Is that you???"

       I had a few seconds of peace that had to be ruined by this guy. Still I nodded.

Philza: Hey? Ranboo son! We are heading back!"

Ranboo: "oh sorry dadza? I'm coming! Sorry Tommy! See you."

     Did Phil just call Ranboo son? I thought I only had two brothers. I sprinted behind Ranboo dismissing dreams attempts to stop me. After concealing myself I watched the confusing situation unfold.

Ranboo: "Phil I saw Tommy!"

Phil: "no you didn't Ranboo, he's dead. Remember?"

Ranboo: "but he's your son! You should check at least?"

Phil: "no he is not. You, techno, and will are my sons."

     Does he no longer care about me?

Ranboo: "but Phil! What if he is there?"

Phil: "Tommy is dead, now go run on with techno."

     Ranboo starting to sulkily walk away but I needed to get some facts straight.

Tommy: "fuck, wait!"

    Phil's turned towards my voice full of disbelief.

Tommy: "Phil I messaged you, twice, why would I be dead?"

    Phil looked at me dead in the eyes.

Phil: how are you alive? It just doesn't add up,"

   What in gods name was that supposed to mean?

(LOLZ I DONT HAVE TIME TO WRITE RN SPRRY. I wrote as much as I could. )